Living World Extrusion Diet for Hamsters
Product has been added to cart
- All the nutrition in one pellet
- Specially-balanced formula for Hamster's contains all the fibre, protein, minerals, and vitamins
- Eliminates selective feeding and food waste
- Promotes soft, shiny coats
- Supports healthy growth and bone strength
- Packed in stand-up, resealable zipper bag
Living World Extrusion Diet for Hamsters is a premium, pellet diet that blends taste, nutrition and over-all Hamster health into one.
Hamsters have a habit of picking out their favourite morsels from regular mixed seed diets; like high fat sunflower seeds, then leaving the rest of their food untouched. With Living World® Extrusion pellets, that problem is solved. Each pellet is made from highly palatable ingredients and a specifically-balanced nutrition formula so there’s no selective feeding or food waste. Every morsel is equally tasty, of high quality nutrition and contains the protein, fibre, vitamins, and minerals necessary to keep your Hamster healthy. The Extrusion Pellets come in a stand-up bag with a resealable zipper to seal in freshness.
Living World® Extrusion for Hamsters Sizes
- 680 g (1.5 lb.)
- 1.4 kg (3 lb.)
- 18.1 kg (40 lb.)
Hamster Feeding Guide:
- When introducing a new food, introduce it to your Hamster gradually.
- Place a small amount (20 g) of the Extrusion Pellets on top of your regular mixture so your Hamster gets used to eating the new pellets.
- Once your Hamster's used to eating the Extrusion Pellets the amount can slowly be increased.
- Still have both regular pellets and hay available for your Hamster.
- Fresh food and water need to be available at all times to meet the daily nourishment needs of your Hamster.
- Re-seal and store in a cool dry space after opening to maintain freshness.
The Living World® Extrusion for Hamsters Ingredients:
Ground corn, soybean meal, ground wheat, wheat middlings, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried beet pulp, corn gluten meal, ground dehulled peanuts, yeast culture, salt, lecithin, sugar, choline chloride, DL-methionine, L-lysine, yeast extract, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, yucca schidigera extract, d-calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, cobalt carbonate, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin.
Crude Protein 15.0% (min), Crude Fat 3.5% (min), Crude Fibre 4.5% (max), Moisture 12.0% (max), Salt 0.6% (min), Salt 0.8% (max), Vitamin A 7,500 IU/lb (min), Vitamin D3 750 IU/lb (min), Vitamin E 20 IU/lb (min), Calcium 0.8% (min), Calcium 1.1% (max), Phosphorus 0.5% (min), Magnesium 0.2% (min), Ash 7.5 % (max).
- This product is Manufactured in a plant that packages products containing nuts.