Living World Classic Food for Rabbits
Product has been added to cart
- Rich in natural protein, fibre, and vitamins
- Blend of grains, roughage, vegetables, fruits, legumes, seeds and nuts
- Highly palatable formula
- Supports healthy muscle development in rabbits
- Promotes a smooth, soft coat
- Packed in a stand-up, re-sealable zipper bag
Living World® Classic for Rabbits is a nutritionally complete, mixed-blend diet for rabbits.
The Classic mix contains the highest quality blend of grains, roughage, vegetables, fruits, seeds and nuts to meet the nutritional needs of rabbits. Rich in natural protein, fibre, minerals, and vitamins the Living World Classic Mix is specially balanced to help maintain the optimal health of rabbits. This highly palatable mixture offers high nutrition, helps in muscle development, and promotes a healthy coat. The food is packed in a stand-up bag with a re-sealable zipper to keep in freshness.
Living World® Classic Food for Rabbits Sizes
- 2.27 kg (5 lb.)
Rabbits Feeding Guide:
- When introducing a new food, introduce it to your rabbit gradually.
- Place a small amount (20 g) of the Classic Mix on top of your regular mixture so your rabbit gets used to eating the new food.
- Once your rabbit is used to eating the Classic Mix, the amount can slowly be increased.
- Fresh food and water should be available at all times to meet your rabbit's daily nourishment needs.
- Re-seal and store in a cool, dry space after opening to maintain freshness.
Living World® Classic for Rabbits Ingredients:
Wheat, wheat shorts, dehydrated alfalfa meal, red milo, chopped corn, oat groats, wheat middlings, flaked corn, corn, ground wheat, dried green split peas, ground corn, soybean meal, lignin sulfonate, raisins, dried papaya, dried carrot flakes, dried carrots, calcium carbonate, dried beet pulp, corn gluten meal, salt, orange oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), vitamin D3 supplement), minerals (cobalt sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, sodium selenite, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate), magnesium oxide, sorbic acid (preservative), calcium propionate (preservative), DL-methionine, choline chloride, dicalcium phosphate, artificial colors (Green 3, Red 40, Yellow 6, Titanium Dioxide).
Crude Protein 13.0% (min), Crude Fat 2.0% (min), Crude Fibre 6.0% (min), Crude Fibre 9.5% (max), Moisture 14.0% (max), Salt 0.14% (min), Salt 0.18% (max), Vitamin A 2,000 IU/lb (min), Vitamin D3 1,000 IU/lb (min), Vitamin E 7 IU/lb (min), Calcium 0.5% (min), Calcium 0.8% (max), Phosphorus 0.4% (min), Magnesium 0.2% (min), Zinc 50 mg/kg (min), Ash 5.5% (max)
- This product is manufactured in a plant that packages products containing nuts.