Living World Classic Food for Hamsters
Product has been added to cart
- Rich in natural protein, fiber, and vitamins
- Blend of grains, roughage, vegetables, fruits, legumes, seeds and nuts
- Highly palatable formula for Hamsters
- Supports healthy muscle development
- Promotes a smooth, soft coat
- Packed in a stand-up, re-sealable zipper bag
The Living World® Classic Food for Hamsters is a nutritionally complete, mixed-blend diet for Hamsters.
The Classic mix contains the highest quality blend of grains, roughage, vegetables, fruits, seeds and nuts to meet the nutritional needs of Hamsters. Rich in natural protein, fiber, minerals and vitamins the Living World Classic Mix is specially balanced to help maintain the optimal health of Hamsters. This highly palatable mixture for Hamsters offers high nutrition, helps in muscle development, and promotes a healthy coat. The food is packed in a stand-up bag with a re-sealable zipper to seal in freshness.
The Living World® Classic for Hamsters Sizes
- 908 g (2 lb.)
- 2.27 kg (5 lb.)
Hamster Feeding Guide:
- When introducing a new food, introduce it to your Hamster gradually.
- Place a small amount (20 g) of the Classic Mix on top of your regular mixture so your Hamster gets used to eating the new food.
- Once your Hamster is used to eating the Classic Mix the amount can slowly be increased.
- Fresh food and water need to be available at all times to meet the daily nourishment needs of your Guinea Pig.
- Re-seal and store in a cool dry space after opening to maintain freshness.
The Living World® Classic for Hamsters Ingredients:
Wheat, white millet, corn, red milo, wheat shorts, oat groats, dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat middlings, black oil sunflower seed, dried green split peas, flaxseed, ground wheat, ground corn, dried banana, soybean meal, safflower seed, dried papaya, dehulled peanut, dried carrot flakes, dried carrot, calcium carbonate, corn gluten meal, dried beet pulp, orange oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), salt, cane molasses, magnesium oxide, lignin sulfonate, dicalcium phosphate, DL-methionine, choline chloride, calcium propionate (preservative), sorbic acid (preservative), biotin, cobalt sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, folic acid, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), calcium iodate, vitamin D3 supplement, artificial colors (Green 3, Red 40, Yellow 6, Titanium Dioxide).
Crude Protein 12.0% (min), Crude Fat 5.5% (min), Crude Fibre 8.0% (max), Moisture 12.0% (max), Salt 0.07% (min), Salt 0.10% (max), Vitamin A 1,000 IU/lb (min), Vitamin D3 1,000 IU/lb (min), Vitamin E 5 IU/lb (min), Calcium 0.2% (min), Calcium 0.4% (max), Phosphorus 0.3% (min), Magnesium 0.2% (min), Zinc 40 mg/kg (min), Ash 5.5 % (max)
- This product is Manufactured in a plant that packages products containing nuts.