Living World Clay-Cal Calcium Enriched Clay Supplement
Product has been added to cart
- Ensures normal bird development
- Helps maintain muscle function, nervous system and bones
- Helps prevents blood clots and maintains cardiac function
- Serves as digestive aid
Living World Clay-Cal Calcium Enriched Clay Supplement offers birds the benefits of the natural consumption of soil or clay (geophagy).
Milled for pet birds, this calcium-rich supplement ensures normal development and aids to maintain bones, nervous system, muscle function, prevent blood clotting and cardiac issues. Seed only diets are low in calcium, so it's recommended to add a calcium supplement to your pet bird's diet. Living World Clay-Cal can also aid digestion by helping to neutralize pH levels and assist to bind toxins.
Living World Clay-Cal Calcium Enriched Clay Supplement Size:
- 500 g (1.1 lb.)
- 1 kg (2.2 lb.)
- To supplement daily, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Living World Clay-Cal onto your Bird's greens, vegetables or fruits.
- Moist food will absorb the clay best, which aids in more of the supplement being consumed.
- You can also mix up to 2 teaspoons with seeds or extruded pellets, or sprinkle a small quantity on the bottom of the cage.
- Re-add the supplement a minimum of 3 times/week.
- Replace supplement when it's soiled.
Living World Clay-Cal Calcium Enriched Clay Supplement Ingredients:
- Bentonite (montmorillonite clay), Calcium carbonate, Charcoal
- Calcium 7.5% (min), Calcium 8.0% (max)