Le Salon Cat Essential Slicker Brush - Smallby Le Salon
Product has been added to cart
- Angled wire bristles for ease of brushing
- Removes dead hair
- Prevents mats from occuring
- Ideal for both short and long-haired breeds, single and double-coated cat breeds
Le Salon Cat Essentials Small Slicker Brush removes dead hair and helps prevent mats, keeping your cat's coat healthy.
Recommended for the grooming of most short and long-haired, single and double-coated cat breeds.
Le Salon Essentials Cat Grooming Products provide a full range of grooming tools and accessories for cats. Choose from a wide variety of brushes, combs and grooming accessories in an assortment of styles and sizes. Groom pets regularly to ensure a healthy and trouble-free coat.
Le Salon Cat Essentials Small Slicker Brush Specs.
- Angled wire bristles.
- Grey pad.
- Charcoal handle.
- Small (17 cm x 9.2 cm (6 3/4" x 3 5/8")
Directions for Short and Medium-Haired Cat Breeds:
- Begin at the cat's head.
- Brush with the lay of the fur using one long stroke through the coat to the base of the tail.
- Brush the tail and other areas of the body using short bush strokes with the coats growth.
Directions for Long-Haired Cat Breeds:
- Start at the base of the tail.
- Brush against the coat's growth using short strokes.
- Brush the tail and other areas of the body using short strokes against the direction of the growth.
- Finish the grooming session by brushing the coat back in to it's original position.