Laguna Phosphate Control
Product has been added to cart
- Reduces phosphates naturally
- Replenishes beneficial micro-organisms
- Improves water clarity
- Lasts longer than chemical treatments
- Contains a powerful blend of natural bacteria that improves overall water quality for your fish and plants
- 50 mL per 265 US gal.
Laguna Phosphate Control naturally improves pond water clarity and overall pond conditions. Phosphate is a major nutrient that can stimulate undesirable pond conditions that result in unclear or murky water. Micro-organisms in Phosphate Control’s super-concentrated formula reduce phosphate levels, which will improve the clarity of your water, and the overall health of your pond.
- Shake well before using.
- Use 50 mL per 265 U.S. gal. of pond water (1,000 liters / 220 Imp. gal.). Use the doser cap provided for an accurate measurement.
- For new ponds filled with tap water, be sure that any chlorine is removed prior to adding the dose.
- For pond water treatment only.
- Do not freeze.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep Away From Children.
- For optimal performance, it is advisable that any UV Sterilizer's be turned off for 12 hours after dosage.
|473 ml (16oz) Bottle||Treats 2500 U.S Gal. (9460 L)|
|2 L (2.1 qt) Bottle||Treats 10566 U.S Gal (40000 L)|