Laguna Waterfall Foam - Black
Product has been added to cart
- Moisture-cured sealant - Used to fill, seal, and bond
- Water-resistant and UV-resistant
- Includes nozzle adaptor - Reaches into tight spaces
- Dries tack-free in about 5 minutes - Cures in 24 hours
- Can be sanded or trimmed after curing
- Naturally blends in with the pond setting
- Bonds rocks to spillways
- Directs water over the falls
- Fish safe when dried
- Ideal when air temperature is 18°C to 27°C (65°F to 80°F)
- Net Weight 340 g (12oz) (300mL)
Laguna Waterfall Foam is a moisture-cured sealant ideal for bonding rocks to spillways and direct water. This quick-acting foam dries tack-free in approximately 5 minutes and cures 12 to 24 hours, which can be sanded or trimmed after it is cured. This product also naturally blends in the pond setting and is fish-safe & UV-protected. So after its use, you can barely notice it!
- Extremely flammable during dispensing. Read dangers and cautions carefully.
- Wear protective glasses, nitrile gloves and clothing that protects exposed skin. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- Optimal temperature for use is between 65-80°F (18-27°C). Clean grease/oil off surfaces to be bonded. Cover surrounding surfaces.
- Shake well. Screw nozzle adapter onto valve stem, take care not to activate valve.
- With valve end of can down, slowly press trigger to dispense foam.
- Fill cavity only 1/3 full to allow for expansion. For cavities greater than 3" (75 mm) diameter, moisten substrate before applying.
- Dries fully tack-free in 5 min, cuttable in 1 hr, cures in 12-24 hrs. Do not disturb uncured foam.
- Uncured foam may be removed with acetone. Cured foam must be removed mechanically.
- Cured foam can be trimmed or sanded. Cured foam exposed to sunlight must be cover