KAYTEE Fiesta Gourmet Variety Hamster & Gerbil Diet
Product has been added to cart
- Nutritionally complete, fortified hamster & gerbil diet
- DHA Omega-3 for heart, brain and visual function
- Natural antioxidant for immune system support
- Has natural pre and probiotics to support digestion
- Fibre rich for a healthy GI system
- Naturally Preserved
- Made in the USA
- Net Wt. 1.13g (2.5 lbs)
KAYTEE Fiesta Gourmet Variety Hamster & Gerbil Diet 1.13 g (2.5 lb.) is a nutritionally complete daily hamster & gerbil diet made from a healthy mix of seeds, vegetables, fruits, and grains.
Small animals love variety and the Fiesta mix delivers a fun, nutritious variety of essential ingredient for your hamster & gerbil's best health. This hamster & gerbil food formula is enhanced with DHA Omega-3 and rich in natural antioxidants, probiotics, prebiotics and fibre. DHA OMEGA-3 supports the heart, brain development and visual function. Natural antioxidants provide support for over-all health and the immune system, while natural probiotic and prebiotic ingredients aid in digestion. The fibre rich formula helps the gastrointestinal system function properly and amino acids aid in the proper development of muscles.
Your hamster & gerbil will love this naturally preserved, Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet, that's both fun and healthy.
Hamster & Gerbil Feeding and Conversion Instructions:
- When introducing new food to hamsters and guinea pigs, start with a mixture of the old and new food, gradually increasing the percentage of new food over 7 to 10 days.
- Your hamster or gerbil should be converted completely to the new food by about 10 days.
- This helps prevent any digestive upset and gives your pet time to adjust to the new diet.
- Be sure to adjust food portions to maintain it's proper weight.
- Discard uneaten food and clean your pet's dish before each feeding.
- 2 tablespoons daily
|Crude Protein||(min.) 13.50%|
|Crude Fat||(min.) 6.0%|
|Crude Fiber||(max.) 10.0%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||(min.) 0.4%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||(min.) 0.035%|
|Total Bacillus Species||(min.) 75,000 CFU/gram|
This Fiesta Hamster & Gerbil Diet is manufactured in a facility that processes and packages peanuts and other tree nuts.
- This is a naturally preserved product and needs special attention to keep it fresh.
- Remove air from the package and reseal.
- Food should be used within 30-45 days of opening package.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Refrigerate or freeze sealed food to extend storage time.
Corn, Oats, Wheat, Milo, Sunflower, Millet, Green Split Peas, Oat Groats, Shelled Peanuts, Ground Wheat, Ground Corn, Sun-cured Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Pumpkin Seed, Barley, Raisins, Dehydrated Carrots, Dried Bananas, Safflower, Canadian Field Peas, Ground Flax Seed, Ground Oats, Dried Papaya, Ground Rice, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Apples, Rice Flour, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Soy Oil, Algae Meal (source of Omega-3 DHA), Fructooligosaccharide, Cracked Corn, Hulled Millet, Dried Cane Molasses, Yeast Extract, Sesame Seed, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Gelatin, Honey, Dextrose, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color.