KAYTEE Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet for Guinea Pigs 1.13 g (2.5 lb.)
Product has been added to cart
- Nutritionally complete, fortified diet for guinea pigs
- DHA Omega-3 for heart, brain and visual function
- Natural antioxidant for immune system support
- Has natural pre and probiotics to support digestion
- Fibre rich for a healthy GI system
- Naturally Preserved
- Made in the USA
KAYTEE Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet for Guinea Pigs 1.13 g (2.5 lb.) is a nutritionally complete daily diet for guinea pigs made from a healthy mix of seeds, vegetables, fruits, and grains.
Guinea pigs love variety and the Fiesta mix delivers a fun, nutritious variety of essential ingredient for your guinea pig's best health. This guinea pig food formula is enhanced with DHA Omega-3 and rich in natural antioxidants, probiotics, prebiotics and fibre. DHA OMEGA-3 supports the heart, brain development and visual function. Natural antioxidants provide support for over-all health and the guinea pig immune system, while natural probiotic and prebiotic ingredients aid in digestion. The fibre rich formula helps the gastrointestinal system function properly and amino acids aid in the proper development of muscles.
Your guinea pig will love this naturally preserved, Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet, that's both fun and healthy.
Guinea Pig Feeding and Conversion Instructions:
- When introducing new food to guinea pig's, start with a mixture of the old and new food, gradually increasing the percentage of new food over 7 to 10 days.
- Your guinea pig should be converted completely to the new food by about 10 days.
- This helps prevent any digestive upset and gives your pet time to adjust to the new diet.
- Be sure to adjust food portions to maintain it's proper weight.
- Discard uneaten food and clean your guinea pig's dish before each feeding.
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup daily
|Crude Protein||(min.) 16.0%|
|Crude Fat||(min.) 5.0%|
|Crude Fiber||(max.) 14.0%|
|Ascorbic Acid||(min.) 100 mg/lb|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||(min.) 0.4%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||(min.) 0.035%|
|Total Bacillus Species||(min.) 75,000 CFU/gram|
This Guinea Pig Fiesta Diet is manufactured in a facility that processes and packages peanuts and other tree nuts.
- This is a naturally preserved product and needs special attention to keep it fresh.
- Remove air from the package and reseal.
- Food should be used within 30-45 days of opening package.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Refrigerate or freeze sealed food to extend storage time.
Sun-cured Alfalfa Hay, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Oats, Ground Wheat, Oats, Hulled Sunflower, Wheat, Corn, Oat Groats, Green Split Peas, Barley, Dehydrated Carrots, Ground Flax Seed, Shelled Peanuts, Dried Bananas, Raisins, Pumpkin Seed, Safflower, Dried Papaya, Ground Rice, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Apples, Rice Flour, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Cane Molasses, Soy Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Algae Meal (source of Omega-3 DHA), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Fructooligosaccharide, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Yeast Extract, Sesame Seed, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color.