KAYTEE Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet for Chinchillas 1.13 g (2.5 lb.)
Product has been added to cart
- Nutritionally complete, fortified pellet diet for chinchillas
- DHA Omega-3 for heart, brain and visual function
- Natural antioxidant for immune system support
- Has natural pre- and pro-biotics to support digestion
- Fibre rich for a healthy GI system
- Naturally Preserved
- Made in the USA
- Net Weight: 1.13 g (2.5 lb.)
KAYTEE Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet for Chinchillas is a nutritionally complete daily diet for chinchillas made from a healthy mix of seeds, vegetables, fruits, and grains.
Chinchillas love variety and the Fiesta mix delivers a fun, nutritious variety of essential ingredient for your chinchilla's best health. This chinchilla food formula is enhanced with DHA Omega-3 and rich in natural antioxidants, pro-biotics, pre-biotics and fibre. DHA OMEGA-3 supports the heart, brain development and visual function. Natural antioxidants provide support for over-all health and the chinchilla immune system, while natural pro-biotic and pre-biotic ingredients aid in digestion. The fibre rich formula helps the gastrointestinal system function properly and amino acids aid in the proper development of muscles.
Your chinchilla will love this naturally preserved, Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet, that's both fun and healthy.
Chinchilla Feeding and Conversion Instructions:
- When introducing new food to chinchillas, start with a mixture of the old and new food, gradually increasing the percentage of new food over 7 to 10 days.
- Your chinchilla should be converted completely to the new food by about 10 days.
- This helps prevent any digestive upset and gives your pet time to adjust to the new diet.
- Be sure to adjust food portions to maintain it's proper weight.
- Discard uneaten food and clean your chinchilla's dish before each feeding.
- 3 tablespoons daily
|Crude Protein||(min.) 15.0%|
|Crude Fat||(min.) 4.0%|
|Crude Fiber||(max.) 14.0%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||(min.) 0.4%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||(min.) 0.035%|
|Total Bacillus Species||(min.) 75,000 CFU/gram|
- This Chinchilla Fiesta Diet is manufactured in a facility that processes and packages peanuts and other tree nuts.
- This is a naturally preserved product and needs special attention to keep it fresh.
- Remove air from the package and reseal.
- Food should be used within 30-45 days of opening package.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Refrigerate or freeze sealed food to extend storage time.
Sun-cured Alfalfa Meal, Whole Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Oats, Ground Wheat, Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Oat Groats, Barley, Sunflower, Wheat, Raisins, Dried Banana, Dried Papaya, Peanuts, Dehydrated Carrots, Wheat Flour, Dried Beet Pulp, Dehydrated Sweet Potato, Ground Rice, Dried Cranberry, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dehydrated Apple, Rice Flour, Soy Oil, Dried Cane Molasses, Wheat Germ Meal, Salt, DL-Methionine, Algae Meal (source of Omega-3 DHA), Fructooligosaccharide, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Yeast Extract, Sesame Seed, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Riboflavin Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Niacin, Potassium Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color.