Instinct Original Real Chicken Recipe for Cats

by Instinct
Starting from: $3.29 Starting from: $3.29
In stock
SKU
43367-1

Product has been added to cart

  • 95% real animal protein - chicken & chicken liver
  • 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - cranberries, peas, kale, blueberries, broccoli & pumpkin
  • 0% grains, gluten & other fillers
  • Complete and balanced formula to exceed cat's nutritional requirements
  • Essential fatty acids work to improve skin & coat conditions
  • Appropriate for cats of all breeds & life stages
  • Available in individual 5.5 oz. cans and cases of 12

Instinct Original Real Chicken Recipe for Cats is a wholesome and balanced food that will exceed your cat's daily nutrient requirements. Made with chicken and chicken liver, 95% of this canned food is comprised of real animal protein while the remaining 5% is filled with delicious fruits and vegetables, including peas, carrots, cranberries, artichokes, pumpkin, tomato, blueberries, kale, and broccoli. This leaves ZERO room for grains, gluten, and other unnecessary filters and makes Instinct Original Duck Formula an ideal option for cats with sensitivities or allergies.

Omega 3 and six essential fatty acids have been included in this food to help improve the condition of your cat's skin and coat and bring out the natural shine. Add variety to your cat's diet by rotating Instinct Original Duck with other Instinct Original flavours such as salmon, rabbit, or venison. Available in individual 5.5 oz cans or cases of 12 cans. 

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min.) 10%
Crude Fat (min.) 7.50%
Crude Fibre (max.) 3%
Moisture (max.) 78%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.20%
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.) 1%
Calorie Content: 1,239 kcal/kg 193 kcal/can

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.

Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Egg Product, Peas, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Menhaden Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.