Instinct Original Real Chicken Recipe

by Instinct
Starting From: $5.69 Our Price: $5.69 You Save: -$5.69 (0%)
In stock

Product has been added to cart

  • 95% real animal protein - chicken, turkey, & chicken liver
  • 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - carrots, peas, kale, blueberries, cranberries & pumpkin
  • Free from grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colours, and preservatives
  • Complete and balanced formula for all breeds & life stages
  • Loaf texture your dog will love
  • Essential fatty acids help improve skin & coat conditions
  • Available in individual 13.2 oz. cans and cases of six

Instinct Original Real Chicken Recipe is a canned food that's sure to please dogs of all breeds and life stages. It is both balanced and complete - a total of 95% of this formula is made up of real animal proteins (real chicken, turkey, and chicken liver), while the remaining 5% is comprised of wholesome fruits, vegetables, and essential vitamins and minerals. This formula is free from grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colours, and preservatives. The addition of essential fatty acids provides the nutrients necessary to keep your dog's muscles toned and to keep her skin and coat in excellent condition.

Add variety to your dog's diet by rotating Instinct Original Chicken with other Instinct Original flavours such as rabbit, beef, or lamb. Available in individual 13.2 oz cans or cases of six cans. Other Instinct flavours are sold here. This product is available in individual 13.2 oz. cans and cases of six. 

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min) 9.5%
Crude Fat (min) 8.5%
Crude Fibre (max) 3.0%
Moisture (max) 78.0%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.2%
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min) 1.0%
Calorie Content: 1,342 kcal/kg, 502 kcal/13.2 oz can

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles

Feeding Instructions 

These instructions should be used as an initial recommendation as feeding amounts will vary by age, weight and activity level. Please feed at room temperature and refrigerate any unused portions. Ensure clean drinking water is always available for your pet.

For adult maintenance, feed Feed ¾ to 1 ¼ can per 15 lbs of body weight per day.

For puppies, feed up to twice the adult amount per day.

For pregnant or nursing females, feed up to three times the adult amount per day.

When transitioning to Instinct, always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.

Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Dicalcium Phosphate, Egg Product, Peas, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Menhaden Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.