Hagen Rabbit Pellets
Product has been added to cart
- Bite-sized pellets
- Suitable for the feeding stages of any-sized rabbit
- Can be used to feed or supplement other small animals
- High nutrition food
- Contains vital nutrients for breeding, growth, lactation, and maintenance
- Re-sealable bag
- Net Wt. 2.27 kg (5 lb)
Hagen® Rabbit Pellets are a suitable pellet diet for all stages of a rabbit or dwarf rabbit life-cycle.
Hagen rabbit pellets are bite-sized and include all the vitamins and nutrients any-sized rabbit would require for breeding, growth, lactation, and over-all maintenance. The pellets alone can be used as the only food for your rabbits, but you can also add a dried hay product (i.e. Hagen® Alfalfa) or occasional small amounts of fresh greens for variety. Hagen® Rabbit Pellets come in a re-sealable zipper bag to maintain vitamin potency, eliminate moisture contamination and keep the pellets fresh.
Hagen® Rabbit Pellet Size
- 2.27 kg (5 lb.)
Rabbit Feeding Guide:
- Fresh food and water should always be available to satisfy the needs of your rabbit.
- Clean food and water cups daily and re-fill with fresh water and pellets daily to keep your rabbit healthy.
- Pellets can also be hand fed to your rabbit or can be reduced in volume to control its weight when needed.
- Pellets can be used with other small pets (hamsters, gerbils) as a hand-fed reward or to supplement their regular diet.
- NOT suitable for guinea pigs, which require an additional vitamin C supplement.
Hagen® Rabbit Pellet Ingredients:
Wheat shorts, dehydrated alfalfa meal, chopped wheat, ground wheat, soybean meal, calcium carbonate, salt, magnesium oxide, lignin sulfonate, DL-methionine, calcium propionate (preservative), sorbic acid (preservative), choline chloride, biotin, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), vitamin D3 supplement), minerals (cobalt sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, sodium selenite, copper sulfate, manganous oxide).
Crude protein 15% (min), Crude fat 3% (min), Crude fiber 16% (min), Crude fiber 21% (max), Moisture 14% (max), Calcium 0.9 % (min), Calcium 1.4% (max), Phosphorus 0.4 % (min), Salt 0.5 % (min), Salt 0.7% (max), Sodium 0.3% (min), Magnesium 0.3% (min), Zinc 100 ppm (min), Vitamin A 5,000 IU/lb (min), Vitamin D3 400 IU/lb (min), Vitamin E 5 IU/lb (min), Ash 8% (max)
- This product is manufactured in a plant that packages products containing nuts.