Hagen Heritage Sweet Potato Chips
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada with locally-sourced ingredients
- Single-ingredient chips for dogs
- Low-glycemic source of energy
- Excellent source of fibre to enhance digestion
- No artificial preservatives or flavours
- Available in 454 g (1 lb) bags
The Hagen Heritage Sweet Potato Chips are single-ingredient treats with an incredible, full flavour. Made in Canada with Canadian sweet potatoes, these chips have been oven-baked and there have been no artificial flavours or preservatives added to them. Sweet potatoes are a low-glycemic source of energy, which means that they will provide more consistent, longer lasting energy as well as fibre to improve your dog's digestion. These chips are highly palatable and can be broken into smaller pieces.
Available in 454 g (1 lb.) resealable bags.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||7%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||1%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||5.5%|
Calorie Content (calculated)
75 kcal per treat (ME)
Hagen Heritage Sweet Potato Treats are intended to be fed intermittently or as a supplement to your dog's regular food. Feed a maximum of 1 - 2 chips per day.
100% Canadian Sweet Potatoes