Hagen Guinea Pig Pellets
Product has been added to cart
- Bite-sized pellets
- Suitable for all the feeding stages of guinea pigs
- Supplemented with Vitamin C
- Can be used to feed or supplement other small animals
- High nutrition food for Guinea Pigs
- Contains vital nutrients for breeding, growth, lactation and maintenance
- Re-sealable bag
- Net Wt. 2.27 kg (5 lb.)
Hagen® Hagen Guinea Pig Pellets 2.27 kg (5 lb.) are a suitable pellet diet for all stages of a Guinea Pig life cycle.
Hagen Guinea Pig pellets are bite-sized and include all the vitamins and nutrients Guinea Pig's would require for breeding, growth, lactation, and over-all maintenance.
The pellets contain added Vitamin C to compensate for the guinea pig’s inability to produce this vital vitamin. Lack of Vitamin C will cause serious health issues in Guinea Pigs. The pellets alone can be used as the only food for your guinea pig, but you can also add a dried hay product (Hagen® Alfalfa) or occasional small amounts of fresh greens for variety. Hagen® Guinea Pig Pellets come in a resealable zipper bag to maintain vitamin potency, eliminate moisture contamination and keep the pellets fresh.
Hagen Guinea Pig Pellets
- 2.27 kg (5 lb.)
Guinea Pig Feeding Guide:
- Fresh food and water should always be available to satisfy the needs of your Guinea Pig.
- Clean Food and water cups daily and re-fill with fresh water and pellets daily to keep your Guinea Pig healthy.
- Pellets can also be hand fed to your Guinea Pig or can be reduced in volume to control its weight when needed.
- Pellets can be used with other small pets (hamsters, gerbils) as a hand fed reward or to supplement to their regular diet.
Hagen® Guinea Pig Pellet Ingredients:
Dehydrated Alfalfa, Wheat shorts, chopped wheat, soybean meal, lingnosulfonate pellet binder, corn glutten meal, calcium carbonate, cane molasses, salt, dl-methionine, ascorbic acid, choline chloride, cobalt sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, sodium selenite, Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, folic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochlotide, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphate complex (source of vitamin K activity), Vitamin D3 supplement, mineral oil, propionic acid, sorbic acid, ground corn cobs, citric acid, ascorbyl polyphosphate (2400 mg/kg)
Protein 18%, Oils & Fats 2.5%, Fiber 13%, Moisture 12%, Ash 7%, Manganese (as manganous oxide) 100 mg/kg, Zinc (as zinc oxide) 110 mg/kg, iron (as ferrous sulphate) 150 mg/kg, Vitamin A 20,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D 1200 IU/kg, Vitamin E 50 IU/kg, Vitamin K 5 mg/kg, Vitamin C 600 mg/kg, Copper (as cupric) 15 mg/kg
- This product is Manufactured in a plant that packages products containing nuts.