Hagen Gourmet Seed Mix for Finches
Product has been added to cart
- Premium Seed, fruit and vegetable mix
- High nutrition and taste appeal to Finch
- Cleaned and polished for dust-free mix of food
- Supplemented with vitamins and minerals
- Net Wt. 1 kg (2.2 lb)
Hagen® Gourmet Seed Mix for Finch 1 kg (2.2 lb.) contains high quality seeds, dried fruit, and legumes mixed in to a perfect balance.
Specially put together for the nutritional needs of Finch, the seeds are carefully selected for high nutrition and taste appeal. The seeds are air cleaned and polished, producing a dust-free and appetizing mix eagerly sought by Finch. The seed mix is supplemented with essential vitamins and minerals to ensure the finest possible nutrition for birds. Gourmet Seed Mix comes in a convenient re-sealable zipper bag to maintain vitamin potency, eliminate moisture contamination and keep the mix fresh.
Hagen® Gourmet Seed Mix for Finch Size:
- 1 kg (2.2 lb.)
Finch Feeding Guide:
- When introducing a new food, introduce gradually.
- Place a small amount of this food on top of your regular seed so your Finch can get used to the new appearance.
- The Gourmet Mix can be used as a main diet for your Finch, but most veterinarians will recommend that birds on a seed diet should also have vitamin & mineral supplements.
- A small portion of fresh greens daily is recommended as well.
- Have fresh seed and water available at all times to meet the nourishment needs of your bird.
- Re-seal and refrigerate package after opening to maintain freshness.
Hagen® Gourmet Seed Mix for Finch Ingredients:
Siberian millet, white millet, golden millet, red millet, canary grass seed, oat groats, ground corn, toasted buckwheat grits, dried papaya, canola seed, soybean meal, niger seed, dried pineapple, dried carrot, ground wheat, corn gluten meal, expanded amaranth, anis seed, ground brown rice, ground dehulled sunflower seed, ground dehulled peanuts, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), orange oil, dicalcium phosphate, lecithin, calcium carbonate, yeast culture, ground flaxseed, dried beet pulp, dried kelp, L-lysine, yeast extract, DL-methionine, salt, choline chloride, artificial colors (Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1), vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, beta-carotene, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, calcium iodate, biotin, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement.
Crude protein 12.0% (min), Crude fat 4.0% (min), Crude fibre 10.0% (max), Moisture 12.0% (max), Vitamin A 3,500 IU/lb (min), Vitamin D3 20 IU/lb (min), Vitamin E 5 IU/lb (min), Calcium 0.05% (min), Calcium 0.2% (max), Phosphorus 0.2% (min), Magnesium 0.1% (min), Ash 4.5% (max).
- This product is Manufactured in a plant that packages products containing nuts.