Hagen Gourmet Hamster and Gerbil Mix
Product has been added to cart
- Premium seed, fruit, and vegetable mix
- Special-balanced nutritional formula for complete hamster & gerbil health
- Fortified with Nutri-Kibble pellets
- Taste and texture appeal to hamsters & gerbils
- No selective eating or food waste
- Re-sealable bag
- Net Wt. 1kg (2.2 lb)
Hagen® Hamster and Gerbil Gourmet Mix consists of an excellent selection of premium seed, fruits, and vegetables.
Fortified with Nutri-Kibble, this pellet becomes a premium formula that blends high quality ingredients and high palatability to provide a nutritionally-balanced meal for your hamster or gerbil. The Nutri-Kibble pellets have an optimal amount of protein, fibre, vitamins, and minerals necessary to help keep your hamster or gerbil healthy. Hamsters and gerbils enjoy the taste and texture of this specially-balanced formula, which means less selective eating and food waste.
The nutritional benefits of the Gourmet Hamster and Gerbil Mix include a soft, shiny coat, strong bones, and over-all good health. This mix comes in a convenient re-sealable zipper bag to maintain vitamin potency, eliminate moisture contamination, and keep the mix fresh. Net content: - 1 kg (2.2 lb)
Hamster & Gerbil Feeding Guide:
- When introducing a new food, introduce it to your hamster or gerbil gradually.
- Place a small amount (20 g) of the pellets on top of your regular pellets so your hamster or gerbil gets used to eating the new pellets.
- Once your hamster or gerbil is used eating to the gourmet mix the amount can slowly be increased.
- Still have both regular pellets and hay available for your hamster or gerbil.
- Veterinarians also recommend feeding a small amount of washed fresh greens and vegetables daily.
- Fresh food and water need to be available at all times to meet the daily nourishment needs of your hamster or gerbil.
- Re-seal and refrigerate package after opening to maintain freshness.
Red milo, wheat, white millet, corn, toasted green split peas, wheat shorts, oat groats, ground corn, dehydrated alfalfa meal, flaxseed, wheat middlings, dried banana, carrot pellets, safflower seed, black oil sunflower seed, ground wheat, soybean meal, dehulled peanuts, carrot flakes, dried papaya, dehulled pumpkin seed, dried beet pulp, corn gluten meal, calcium carbonate, salt, orange oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, brown rice, dehulled barley, cane molasses, yeast culture, lecithin, sugar, DL-methionine, choline chloride, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, magnesium oxide, L-lysine, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, lignin sulfonate, yeast extract, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, artificial colors (Red #40, Yellow #5, Titanium dioxide), rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract.
- Crude protein (min.): 13%
- Crude fat (min.): 6%
- Crude fiber (max.): 6.5%
- Moisture (max.): 12%
- Calcium (min.): 0.15%
- Calcium (max.): 0.35%
- Phosphorus (min.): 0.3%
- Magnesium (min.): 0.15%
- Iron (min.): 90 mg/kg
- Zinc (min.): 40 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min.): 350 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min.): 125 IU/kg