Hagen Gourmet Guinea Pig Mix
Product has been added to cart
- Premium seed, fruit, and vegetable mix
- Special-balanced nutritional formula for complete guinea pig health
- Taste and texture appeal to guinea pigs
- No selective eating or food waste
- Pellets fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Re-sealable bag
- Net Wt. 2.27 kg (5 lb)
Hagen® Gourmet Guinea Pig Mix consists of an excellent selection of premium seed, fruits, and vegetables.
Enhanced with vitamins and minerals, the fortified pellets become a premium formula that blend high quality ingredients, high palatability, and a nutritionally-balanced meal for your guinea pig. The vitamin-enhanced pellets have a complete protein, fibre, vitamins, and mineral balance necessary to help keep your guinea pig healthy. Guinea pigs enjoy the taste and texture of this specially-balanced formula, which results in no selective eating or food waste. The nutritional benefits of the Guinea Pig Gourmet Mix include: a soft, shiny coat, strong bones and over-all good health. This guinea pig food comes in a convenient re-sealable zipper bag to maintain vitamin potency, eliminate moisture contamination and keep the mix fresh. Intended for adult guinea pigs only. Net content: 2.27 kg (5 lb)
Guinea Pig Feeding Guide:
- When introducing a new food, introduce it to your guinea pig gradually.
- Place a small amount (20 g) of the pellets on top of your regular pellets so your guinea pig gets used to eating the new pellets.
- Once your guinea pig is used to eating the gourmet mix, the amount can slowly be increased.
- Still have both regular pellets and hay available for your guinea pig.
- Veterinarians also recommend feeding a small amount of washed fresh greens and vegetables daily.
- Fresh food and water need to be available at all times to meet the daily nourishment needs of your guinea pig.
- Re-seal and refrigerate package after opening to maintain freshness.
Wheat, ground wheat, dehydrated alfalfa meal, red milo, oat groats, dehulled sunflower seed, wheat middlings, toasted green split pea, ground corn, chopped corn, flaked corn, soybean meal, corn, raisin, dried carrot, soybean hulls, corn gluten meal, dried carrot flake, dried onion flake, dried green leek flake, dried red bell pepper flake, dried green pepper flake, dried cabbage flake, dried celery flake, calcium carbonate, cane molasses, salt, orange oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), lecithin, DL-methionine, dicalcium phosphate, lignin sulfonate, choline chloride, calcium propionate (preservative), sorbic acid (preservative), ground flaxseed, yeast culture, yeast extract, calcium L-ascorbyl-2- monophosphate, cobalt carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, folic acid, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), calcium iodate, rosemary extract, vitamin D3 supplement, artificial colors (Red #40, Yellow #5, Titanium Dioxide), alfalfa nutrient concentrate, yucca schidigera extract.
- Crude protein (min.): 13%
- Crude fat (min.): 6%
- Crude fiber (max.): 10%
- Moisture (max.): 12%
- Calcium (min.): 0.2%
- Calcium (max.): 0.4%
- Phosphorus (min.): 0.3%
- Magnesium (min.): 0.1%
- Iron (min.): 200 mg/kg
- Zinc (min.): 100 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min.): 400 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min.): 125 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.): 20 IU/kg