Hagen Finch Seed VME
Product has been added to cart
- High quality seeds
- High nutrition and best taste for Finch
- Air cleaned and polished for better quality
- Dust-free food source
- Supplemented with minerals and vitamins
- Re-sealable bag
Hagen® Finch Seed VME contains the best quality seeds blended for the perfect balance of nutritional needs for all finch.
The seeds are selected based on the highest nutritional value and taste that appeals to your finch. The seeds are not only air cleaned; but also polished, making a dust-free and appetizing food source for finch.
Hagen® Finch Seed is supplemented with vitamins and minerals, essential to finch to guarantee the best nutrition value for your bird. For variety, or to keep your finch's interest, you can feed Hagen® treats or fresh greens. If your finch becomes selective about it's seed, you can supplement their diet with a balanced vitamin like Prime to help prevent nutrient deficiencies.
Hagen® Finch Seed VME Sizes:
- 1.36 kg (3 lb.) or 11.34 kg (25 lb.)
Finch Feeding Directions:
- Fresh seed should always be available to fill the demands of a caged bird's high metabolic rate.
- Daily fill the seed cup with fresh Hagen® Finch Seed, being sure to remove any used bits and remains from the previous feeding.
- The combination of fresh, daily seed and always having fresh water available will help keep your finch healthy for its lifespan.
- Once you've open your bag of seed, be sure to keep it refrigerated to maintain it's freshness.
Finch Feeding Guide:
- Always have fresh food and water available to satisfy the demands of your finch.
- Clean and re-fill the food and water cups daily to keep your pet bird healthy.
Hagen® Finch Seed Ingredients:
Golden millet, Siberian millet, red millet, white millet, canary grass seed, canola seed, millet kernel, niger seed, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), calcium carbonate, orange oil, ferrous carbonate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, niacin, vitamin E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium iodate, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Crude protein 11% (min), Crude fat 5% (min), Crude fibre 10% (max), Moisture 12% (max), Vitamin A 3,400 IU/lb (min), Vitamin D3 225 IU/lb (min), Vitamin E 5 IU/lb (min), Calcium 0.1% (min), Calcium 0.3% (max), Phosphorus 0.3% (min), Magnesium 0.1% (min), Ash 5.5% (max).
- This product is Manufactured in a plant that packages products containing nuts.