Hagen Cockatiel Seed VME
Product has been added to cart
- High quality seeds
- High nutrition and best taste for Cockatiel's
- Air cleaned and polished for better quality
- Dust-free food source
- Supplemented with minerals and vitamins
- Re-sealable bag
Hagen® Cockatiel Seed VME contains the best quality seeds blended for the perfect balance of nutritional needs for all Cockatiels.
The seeds are selected based on the highest nutritional value and taste that appeals to your Cockatiel. The seeds are not only air cleaned; but also polished, making a dust-free and appetizing food source for Cockatiels.
Hagen® Cockatiel Seed is supplemented with vitamins and minerals, essential to guarantee the best nutrition value for your bird. For variety, or to keep your Cockatiel's interest, you can feed Hagen® treats or fresh greens. If your Cockatiel becomes selective about it's seed, you can supplement their diet with a balanced vitamin like Prime to help prevent nutrient deficiencies.
Hagen® Cockatiel Seed VME Sizes
- 1.13 kg (2.5 lb.)
- 2.27 kg (5 lb.)
- 11.34 kg (25 lb.)
Cockatiel Feeding Directions:
- Fresh seed should always be available to fill the demands of a caged bird's high metabolic rate.
- Daily fill the seed cup with fresh Hagen® Cockatiel Seed, being sure to remove any used bits and remains from the previous feeding.
- The combination of fresh, daily seed and always having fresh water available will help keep your Cockatiel healthy for its lifespan.
- Once you've open your bag of seed, be sure to keep it refrigerated to maintain it's freshness.
Cockatiel Feeding Guide:
- Always have fresh food and water available to satisfy the demands of your Cockatiel.
- Clean and re-fill the food and water cups daily to keep your pet bird healthy.
Hagen® Cockatiel Seed Ingredients:
White millet, oat groats, black oil sunflower seed, canary grass seed, red millet, safflower seed, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), calcium carbonate, orange oil, ferrous carbonate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, niacin, vitamin E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium iodate, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Crude protein 14% (min), Crude fat 12% (min), Crude fibre 12% (max), Moisture 12% (max), Vitamin A 3,400 IU/lb (min), Vitamin D3 225 IU/lb (min), Vitamin E 5 IU/lb (min), Calcium 0.1% (min), Calcium 0.3% (max), Phosphorus 0.3% (min), Magnesium 0.1% (min), Ash 5.5% (max).
- This product is Manufactured in a plant that packages products containing nuts.