Hagen Canary Staple VME Seed
Product has been added to cart
- High quality seeds
- High nutrition and best taste for Canary's
- Air cleaned and polished for better quality
- Dust-free food source
- Supplemented with minerals and vitamins
- Comes in a re-sealable bag
Hagen® Canary Staple VME Seed contains the best quality seeds blended for the perfect balance of nutritional needs for all canaries.
The seeds are selected based on the highest nutritional value and taste that appeals to your canary. The seeds are not only air cleaned; but also polished, making a dust-free and appetizing food source for canaries.
Hagen® Canary Seed is supplemented with vitamins and minerals, essential to canaries to guarantee the best nutrition value for your bird. For variety, or to keep your canary's interest, you can feed Hagen® treats or fresh greens. If your canary becomes selective about it's seed, you can supplement their diet with a balanced vitamin like Prime to help prevent nutrient deficiencies.
Hagen® Canary Seed VME Sizes:
- 1.36 kg (3 lb.) or 11.34 kg (25 lb.)
- Fresh seed should always be available to fill the demands of a caged bird's high metabolic rate.
- Daily fill the seed cup with fresh Hagen® Canary Seed, being sure to remove any used bits and remains from the previous feeding.
- The combination of fresh, daily seed and always having fresh water available will help keep your canary healthy for its lifespan.
- Once you've open your bag of seed, be sure to keep it refrigerated to maintain it's freshness.
- Always have fresh food and water available to satisfy the demands of your canary.
- Clean and re-fill the food and water cups daily to keep your pet bird healthy.
Hagen® Canary Seed Ingredients:
Canary grass seed, canola seed, white millet, millet kernel, niger seed, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), calcium carbonate, orange oil, ferrous carbonate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, niacin, vitamin E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium iodate, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Crude protein 16% (min), Crude fat 10% (min), Crude fibre 11% (max), Moisture 12% (max), Vitamin A 3,400 IU/lb (min), Vitamin D3 225 IU/lb (min), Vitamin E 5 IU/lb (min), Calcium 0.2% (min), Calcium 0.4% (max), Phosphorus 0.2% (min), Magnesium 0.2% (min), Ash 6.5% (max).
- This product is Manufactured in a plant that packages products containing nuts.