Feline Greenies Smartbites Healthy Skin & Fur Salmon Flavour 60 g (2.1 oz.)
Product has been added to cart
- Great Tasting Cat Treats
- Promotes Healthy Skin & Fur
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and ground flaxseed
- Natural ingredients that promote ideal health
- Real Protein for taste and healthy metabolism
Feline Greenies Smartbites Healthy Skin & Fur Salmon Flavour 60 g (2.1 oz.) are the cat treats with a higher purpose.
Bond with your cat using treats that provide healthy, essential benefits and not just empty calories. Feline Greenies Smartbites Healthy Skin & Fur Treats are deliciously salmon flavoured and contain natural ingredients that nourish skin and maintain healthy fur. Made from natural ingredients; premium proteins and fish oil, natural fibers, and coconut meal.
FELINE GREENIES® SMARTBITES® Healthy Skin & Fur Cat Treats are formulated for cats 1 year old or older.
- Feed as a snack or treat along with your cat’s regular diet.
- Feed daily to promote healthy skin and fur.
- Be sure to adjust the amount of your cat's main meal to compensate for calories delivered treats.
- Monitor your pet while feeding treats.
- Have fresh drinking water available for your cat at all times.
- Schedule regular times with your veterinarian.
- Sealing the bag and store in a cool, dry location to maintain freshness.
|Cat Weight (lbs.)||Treats Per Day|
Nutritional Adequacy Statement
FELINE GREENIES® SMARTBITES® Healthy Skin & Fur Cat Treats are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.
Calorie Content / (Calculated)
|calories (kcal) per treat||1.3|
Feline Greenies Smartbites Healthy Skin & Fur Salmon Flavour Ingredients:
Chicken meal, brewers rice, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), whole wheat, animal plasma, wheat flour, fish oil, natural flavor, brewers dried yeast, salmon meal, minerals (dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, calcium carbonate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide), vitamins (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate [source of vitamin E], vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], d-calcium pantothenate [vitamin B5], vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], folic acid), whole ground flaxseed, sodium copper chlorophyllin, choline chloride, taurine, dl-methionine, preserved with mixed tocopherols
|Crude Protein (Min.)||30.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||17.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||1.50%|
|Iron (Min.)||200 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Min.)||200 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||400 IU/kg|
|Vitamin B12 (Min.)||0.15 mg/kg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min.)||0.25%*|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Min.)||0.19%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.)||0.8%|
* * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles