Grannick's Bitter Apple Taste Deterrent for Dogs
Product has been added to cart
- Invented by a Pharmacist to discourage dogs chewing or licking their coat
- Discourages fur biting, hair chewing and hot spots
- Unique bitter flavouring - Less likely for dogs to acquire a taste
- Unpleasant but safe to taste
- Available in 2 sizes: 8 oz (236mL) and 16oz (473mL)
Grannick's Bitter Apple Taste Deterrent was originally formulated in 1960 by a Pharmacist who was trying a solution for her dog who chewed and licked her coat from being nervous. Eventually Bitter Apple for formulated, and although many copycat products have risen, this product is tried and true without pets acquiring a taste for it. This spray is ideal for discouraging fur biting, hair chewing and hot spots.
Water, isopropanol 20%, bitter principles, and extractives.