GO! Canned Cat Food - Duck Pâté
Product has been added to cart
- Premium quality duck
- Antioxidants to support increased immunity
- Omega oils for healthy skin and coat
- Gluten free
- Grain Free
- Zero beef, wheat, corn, or soy
- Zero by-product meals, added growth hormones or artificial preservatives
- Net Wt. - 5.5 oz. (156g) cans
GO! SENSITIVITY + SHINE Duck Pâté Recipe is prepared with premium quality duck, fruits & veggies and omega oils. SENSITIVITY + SHINE recipes are formulated specifically for cats with food sensitivities and specific dietary needs.
Crude Protein (min): 9%
Crude Fat (min): 7%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.0%
Moisture (max): 78.0%
Calorie Content: 206 kcal per 156g can
- Adult: Feed about 1 can per 6-8lbs body weight per day
- Kitten: Feed up to 2x the amount as adults to kittens
- Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to 3x the normal adult amount
Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. The amount of food your cat requires will depend on activity level, age, breed of cat, and climate.
GO! cat canned foods are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for all lifestages.
Duck, duck broth, turkey liver, dried egg product, potatoes, flaxseed, sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, natural flavour, potassium chloride, salt, minerals (iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide), dried kelp, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, taurine, xanthan gum, cassia gum, yucca schidigera extract, beta carotene.