Go! Solutions Sensitivities Limited Ingredient Grain Free Pollock Recipeby Go! Solutions
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Premium quality Alaskan Pollock
- Fresh fish, garden vegetables, non-rendered oils
- Made with optimal levels of protein and fat to support an active lifestyle
- Concentrated meat protein and a healthy balance of Omega 6 and 3 essential fatty acids
- Promotes healthy urinary tract and bladder through reduced urinary pH and low dietary magnesium (ash)
- Promotes a healthy digestive tract and odor control
- Undergoes Petcurean's triple check safety program, before, during, and after production
- Added Taurine to aid vision and heart function
- Pre and probiotics to support healthy digestion
- Gluten free and grain free
- Zero by-product meals, added growth hormones, or artificial preservatives
- Zero beef, wheat, corn or soy
- For all life stages
Go! Sensitivity + Shine Limited Ingredient Pollock Recipe combines wholesome ingredients to help cats of any age to obtain unsurpassed nutrition with unbelievable taste. It is carefully prepared with premium quality Alaskan Pollock and Alaskan Pollock meal, omega oils and veggies. GO! Sensitivity + Shine recipes are great for all cats, but they are mainly ideal for those with food sensitivities or specific dietary needs because they are free of common allergens such as grains, gluten, potatoes, wheat, corn, soy, chicken, and beef.
Available in 3 lb, 8 lb, and 16 lb bags.
|Crude Protein (min.)||30%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||15%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3%|
|Calorie Content: ME = 4232 kcal/kg or 466 kcal/cup|
*Not recognised as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Go! Sensitivity + Shine Limited Ingredient Pollock Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
|Weight of Cat||Less Active||Active||Kitten|
|1 - 2 lb (0.5 - 1 kg)||N/A||N/A||1/8 - 1/6|
|2 - 5 lb (0.9 - 2.3 kg)||1/8 - 1/6||1/6 - 1/4||1/6 - 1/4|
|5 - 7 lb (2.3 - 3.2 kg)||1/6 - 1/4||1/4 - 3/8||1/4 - 3/8|
|7 - 10 lb (3.2 - 4.5 kg)||1/4 - 1/3||3/8 - 1/2||3/8 - 1/2|
|10 - 13 lb (4.5 - 6 kg)||1/3 - 1/2||1/2 - 3/4||1/2 - 3/4|
|13 - 16 lb (6 - 7.3 kg)||1/2 - 3/4||3/4 - 1||N/A|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
De-boned Alaskan pollock, Alaskan pollock meal, whole dried egg, peas, tapioca, lentils, chickpeas, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavour, choline chloride, potassium chloride, phosphoric acid, dried chicory root, sodium chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, calcium iodate, ferrous sulphate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), taurine, DL-methionine, L-lysine, dried rosemary.