GO! Canned Cat Food - Chicken, Turkey + Trout Stewby Go! Solutions
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Premium quality chicken, turkey and trout
- Prebiotics to aid with digestive health
- Antioxidants to support increased immunity
- Omega oils for healthy skin and coat
- Gluten free
- Grain Free
- Zero by-product meals, added growth hormones or artificial preservatives
- Net Wt. - 5.5 oz. (156g) cans
GO! FIT + FREE Chicken, Turkey + Trout Stew Recipe is prepared with premium quality chicken, turkey + trout, fruits & veggies and omega oils. FIT + FREE recipes have the most meat of any GO! recipe. This protein-rich, lower carb diet will help your cat stay strong, healthy and fit.
Crude Protein (min): 8%
Crude Fat (min): 4.5%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.0%
Moisture (max): 82.0%
Calorie Content: 142 kcal per 156g can
- Adult: Feed about 1-1/2 can per 6-8lbs body weight per day
- Kitten: Feed up to 2x the amount as adults to kittens
- Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to 3x the normal adult amount
Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. The amount of food your cat requires will depend on activity level, age, breed of cat, and climate.
GO! cat canned foods are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for all lifestages.
Chicken, chicken broth, turkey broth, chicken liver, dried egg white solids, potato starch, turkey, trout, potatoes, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, guar gum, red peppers, natural flavour, cottage cheese, sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, flaxseed, minerals (iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, salt, blueberries, pumpkin puree, broccoli, bananas, alfalfa sprouts, tricalcium phosphate, cranberry meal, dried kelp, DL-methionine, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, beta carotene.