Dog Furminator DeShedding Tool - Short Hair Giant
Product has been added to cart
- For giant breeds (90 lbs+) with short hair
- Short Stainless steel edge
- Gently removes undercoat and loose hair
- Recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers
- FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Short, ergonomic handle for added versatility and comfort
- Reduces shedding up to 90%
- Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
- 5" DeShedding Edge
Furminator DeShedding Tools are revolutionary deshedding tools, guaranteed to reduce your dog's shedding by up to 90%. The stainless steel edge reaches beneath your dog's topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair.
As for the Giant Short Hair Furminator, this brush has a nice wide blade to reduce the brushing time. It also has a shorter deshedding blade to reach beneath your dog's short topcoat.
Tips for Success
- Make sure that your dog does not have matted or tangled hair.
- For your first use, take your dog outside or on a hard surface that is easy to clean. Brush your dog thoroughly.
- For maintenance, brush your dog weekly.
- Dogs will shed more during fall and spring with they change their coats. When this happend, thoroughly brush your dog with the Furminator to significantly reduce shedding
- Feeding your dog a high quality food will ensure that your dog is receiving essential nutrients, and fatty acids to maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- If your dog has dry skin, consider natural or topical supplements for your dog's skin and coat.