Cat Furminator DeShedding Tool - Short Hair Large
Product has been added to cart
- For large cats (over 10 lbs) with short hair (shorter than 2")
- Effectively reduces hairballs
- Short Stainless steel edge
- Gently removes undercoat and loose hair
- Recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers
- FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Short, ergonomic handle for added versatility and comfort
- Reduces shedding up to 90%
- Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
- 2.65" DeShedding Edge
Furminator DeShedding Tools are revolutionary deshedding tools, guaranteed to reduce your cat's shedding by up to 90%. The stainless steel edge reaches beneath your cat's topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair.
As for the Large Short Hair Furminator, this brush is ideal for large cats over 10 lbs with fur shorter than 2 inches.
Tips for Success
- Make sure that your cat does not have matted or tangled hair.
- For your first use, take your cat outside or on a hard surface that is easy to clean. Brush your cat thoroughly.
- For maintenance, brush your cat weekly with the Furminator.
- Cats will shed more during fall and spring when they change their coats. When this happens, thoroughly brush your cat with the Furminator to significantly reduce shedding.
- Feeding your cat a high quality food will ensure that they are receiving essential nutrients, and fatty acids to maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- If your cat has dry skin, consider natural or topical supplements for your cat's skin and coat.