Fluval E 300-Watt Heater
Product has been added to cart
- For aquariums up to 375 L (100 US gal)
- 300-watt heater
- LCD displays actual water temperature
- High/low temperature alert
- Precise and easy temperature adjustment
- Advanced fish protection
- Continuously monitors and displays aquarium water temperature in real time
- Precision temperature control allows settings in 0.5-degree increments
- For fresh and saltwater aquariums
The Fluval "E" 300 Watt Heater includes advanced technology that continually displays the actual temperature of your aquarium water, giving you peace of mind. Equipped with an intelligent digital microprocessor monitoring system with dual temperature sensors, this heater continuously monitors and displays aquarium water temperature, ensuring the safety and well-being of your aquarium inhabitants. It's surrounding case adds protection to the heater, which protects it from rough fish, falling ornaments, etc.
Precise Temperature Setting
With the easy to use adjustment lever, you can set the temperature in increments of 0.5 degrees Celcius.
The LCD temperature display provides peace of mine as the actual aquarium water temperature is continuously displayed in either Celcius or Fahrenheit. During normal operation, the temperature will change colour if the aquarium water varies by one degree Celcius or more from the preset temperature.
The heater easily clips on or off of the slime line mounting bracket or can be vertically adjusted for precise placement.
|For aquariums up to:||100 US Gal (375 L)|
|View Fluval E Heater Instruction Manual|