Fluval "U" Foam Pads
Product has been added to cart
- Designed to fit Fluval U Underwater Filters
- Porous surface of the foam provides the ideal environment for beneficial bacteria to carry out natural biological filtration
- Custom fit to prevent water bypass
- Pore size allows efficient water flow with less clogging for long-lasting filtration
- For freshwater, saltwater, or reptile environments
Fluval U Foam Pads captures large particles and debris for effective mechanical filtration. This is the first stage in the filtration process.
These foam pads are custom-made to fit perfectly inside the filter chamber of Fluval U Underwater Filters to prevent debris bypass. They have pore sizes that allows efficient water flow, less clogging and long-lasting filtration.
|Size||3-5 Units||6+ Units|
|*Note: Discount will appear in shopping cart. Discount will not apply if Filter Media or Cartridges are on sale.|
- Rinse thoroughly before use.
- You may rinse and reuse the filter foam a few times before you need to replace it. We recommend rinsing the foam in excess aquarium water (after a water change).
- Replace filter approximately once every other month.
- Fluval U1 Foam pads sold as individuals
- Fluval U2, U3, and U4 Foam Pads sold in packs of 2