Fluval FX6 Canister Filter
Product has been added to cart
- For aquariums up to 400 Gallons
- Smart Pump Technology – continually monitors the pump; ensures powerful output and best filtration efficiency
- Advanced motor technology – Superior performance and reliability; consumes 10% less electricity than FX5
- AquaStop Valves – Click-Fit technology for leak proof technology and fast setup
- Easy positioning - Valves are at 45 degree angle and rotate
- Compact and superior water capacity – Process and circulate more water
- Precision engineered basket stack – eliminate water to by-pass filtration; customize filtration media combination
- Large capacity media baskets – holds total 5.9L of media; each lined with foam insert for mechanical pre-filtering
- Multi-Stage filtration - Separated filtration stages for more versatility and enhanced filtration
- T-Handles on filter baskets – Lift and separate baskets quickly and easily; easier maintenance
- Ideal for freshwater and saltwater aquariums
The Fluval FX6 High Performance Canister Filter is loaded with advanced engineering and technology to provide your aquarium with optimal filter performance. The Advanced motor is designed with technology to consume 10% less electricity and provide superior performance and reliability than the previous FX5. Not to mention the compact, super capacity canister filter holds more volume of water and processes at an incredible output rate, pumping 3500 L (925 gallons) of water per hour. This includes the multi-stage filtration with precision engineered media baskets stacked to eliminate any water to by-pass filtration. These media baskets hold a total of 5.9 L (1.5 gallons) of media, can be stacked for a customizable combination of layers best suited for your aquarium, and are lined with a foam insert for effective mechanical pre-filtering. And finally, the FX6 features a patented Smart Pump Technology that holds the key to optimal filter performance.
Smart Pump Technology contains a electronic circuit board to constantly monitor the pump, while continually measuring impeller speed and force to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency. This technology also features a self-starting mechanism for easy set up and will pause the pump to evacuate trapped air build up on a 12-hour cycle system. All to guarantee the best filtration efficiency at all times. Measures 53 cm (21") in height - fits under most fresh and saltwater aquariums.
More Fluval FX6 Features
Dials help you remember the last time you performed a water change.
Multi-Directional Output Nozzles
Adjust these nozzles to direct water flows in your tank.
Add water. Plug it in. That's it.
Telescoping anti-clog strainer keeps the water flowing.
Purge Valve with Drain Hose
Makes maintenance and flushing the canister easy.
Water Change Feature
Get rid of the buckets. Just attach a hose to the output and let the pump do the rest. (Kit not included)
- Rubber hosing
- Intake stem
- Lid fasteners
- Utility valve and hosing
- Pump unit (motor) and power cord
- Media baskets
- Filter lid and other accessories
- Rim connectors, clips, and suction cups
- Output nozzle
- Filter canister
- Drain cap
- Rubber feet
- 1/2 media baskets
|For aquariums up to:||400 US Gal (1500 L)|
|Dimensions:||21" H x 15" W x 18-1/2" T|
|Max head height:||10.8 ft|
|Flow rate:||925 GPH (US) (3500L/H)|
|Filter circulation:||563 US GPH (2130 L/H)|
|Filter volume:||5.28 US Gal (20 L)|
|Power:||120V / 60Hz / 42W|
|Warranty:||3 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Filter Media Included:||Fluval BioMax Bio Rings||2 x Fluval Filter Foam||2 x Fluval BioFoam||2 x Filter Media Bags||1 x Fluval Carbon Pad|
Fluval FX6 Replacement Parts
|Diagram Letter||Reorder Number||Product Name|
|C||A20210||Filter Lid (O-Ring)|
|D||A20232||Rim Conn. Suction Cups|
|E||A20234||Metal Clamp (for Hosing)|
|I||A20212||Top Cover Click-Fit O-Ring|
|M||A20230||Rim Connector Clips|
|N||A15041||Intake Strainer Suction Cups|
|R||A20206||Magnetic Impeller Assembly|
|S||A20207||Motor Seal Ring|
|U||A20237||Purge Valve Hosing|