Product has been added to cart
- Contains a complex pore system that provides large amounts of surface area for benficial bacteria to grow
- Reduces and controls ammonia and nitrate
- Perfect for freshwater and marine environments
- 170 grams (6 oz) per pack
Fluval U BioMax Makes up the third and final stage of the filtration process - biological filtration. These ceramic beads are very porous, creating a lot of surface area for beneficial bacteria to grow. Fluval U BioMax is designed specificially for Fluval U2, U3 and U4 Underwater Filters.
- Rinse thoroughly before use.
- Replace every half of the BioMax every 6 months.
- NEVER replace all of your BioMax at the same time. By replacing half at a time, you will maintain a healthy level of beneficial bacteria.