Fluval Foam Filter Blocks
Starting from: $5.49
Product has been added to cart
- Custom fit for each of the Fluval Canister Filter sizes to prevent water bypass, increasing filtration efficiency
- Fluval foam blocks have a pore size that allows optimal water flow with less clogging for long-lasting filtration
- Porous surface area enhances biological filtration
- For freshwater and saltwater environments
Fluval Foam Blocks are designed for Fluval Canister Filters and capture large particles for effective mechanical filtration - the crucial first stage in the filtration process.
- Once per month - Rinse foam pads of any debris. Do not use hot water.
- Replace every two months - We recommend you change the pads every three months. Over time, the filter causes the foam blocks to contract, enabling water to bypass the foam around the edges, reducing the filtering quality.
- Never replace all of your filter media at the same time
Write Your Own Review