Fluker's Freeze-Dried Crickets
Product has been added to cart
- Natural nutrion reptiles or amphibians require
- Crickets gut-loaded with Fluker's Hi-Calcium Cricket Diet
- High source of protein and amino acids
- Eliminates the mess and expense of live prey
- Can be used in combination with other Freeze-dried products
- Net weight 45.7g (1.6 oz)
Fluker's Freeze-Dried Crickets provides the nutrition of live prey your pet needs with the convenience of not keeping live prey. These crickets are first gut-loaded with Fluker's Hi-Calcium Cricket Diet and then freeze-dried to maintain the maximum nutritional value and taste, which helps increase the overall diet of your reptile as well as allowing you to easily diversify your pets diet.
Feed 2-5 crickets per meal, depending on size and species. For smaller fish and reptiles, break crickets in small pieces. Freeze-dried crickets should be offered with other food items appropriate for your pet to diversify its diet and reduce the likelihood of nutritional disease.
Freeze-dried crickets (acheta domestica).