Exo Terra Terrarium Lock
Product has been added to cart
- Secure combination lock
- Easy-to-set combination
- Prevents accidental opening
- Can be used with all Exo Terra Glass Terrariums
The Exo Terra Terrarium Lock securely locks your terrarium, keeps the occupants of your terrarium safe, and prevents unwanted opening of the front doors.
The Exo Terra Terrarium Lock has an easy-to-set combination, is child-proof and can be used with any Exo Terra Glass Terrarium.
To Open the Exo Terra Terrarium Lock:
- Turn the 3 tumblers (one at a time) to the chosen combination.
- When the numbers on the tumblers match the correct chosen combination, press the left side of the lock to open the lock.
To Set Terrarium Lock Combination:
- Ensure that the tumblers are at the current correct combination (other wise the set button will not work).
- Using the point of a pen, push and hold the set button (small button located on the bottom of the lock).
- While still holding the set button, turn the 3 tumblers (one at a time) to the number combination of your choice.
- Remove the pen from the set button. Once released, your combination has now been set.
To change the combination:
- First line up the tumbler to the current correctly chosen combination.
- Repeat the set combination process.