Exo Terra Reptile Mister
Product has been added to cart
- Adds moisture to reptile habitats
- Helps maintain optimal terrarium conditions
- Compact, light and easy to operate
- 2 litre (67.5 fl oz) reservoir
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- For continuous spraying, a locking trigger is provided
The Exo Terra Reptile Mister is an easy-to-use pressure sprayer that eliminates the hand fatigue from using trigger sprayers.
With an adjustable spray nozzle, the Exo Terra Reptile Mister will allow a single stream or a full range of mist spraying density options. The large volume reservoir holds 2 litres (67.5 fl oz) and is perfect to use with large, or multiple terrariums, outdoors, and in greenhouses. A Locking mechanism on the handle will allow for continuous spraying if needed.
- Unscrew spray top.
- Fill reservoir with filtered or distilled water. If you choose to use tap water, add a few drops of Exo Terra Aquatize to help neutralize and detoxify water and make it safe for reptiles and amphibians (follow Exo Terra Aquatize instructions).
- Replace and tighten spray top, being sure not to over-tighten.
- Pump the handle on the the top to build up pressure in the reservoir.
- Perform a small spray test to find the ideal pump pressure.
- Be sure not to over pump.
- To spray, push the first button on the handle, aiming away from your reptile.
- Press the second button on the handle for continuous spraying.
- To adjust the spray width, turn the nozzle on the spray head to find the optimum mist level needed.
- Always refill with fresh water daily when using and empty before storing.
- Do not aim at or spray mist directly at your reptile.
- Before your first use, be sure to run warm clean water through the pump and reservoir.
- This is a water mister and NOT a chemicals or poison sprayer.
- Not to be left in extreme heat when pressurized.
- Use distilled or soft water to avoid the buildup of calcium and mineral deposits.