Exo Terra European Tortoise Diet Adult - 6 Pack
Product has been added to cart
- Reptile food that's highly palatable
- Pre-measured 60 gram cup serving portions
- A nutritious reptile food, fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Light-shielded for the preservation of nutrients
- Use with the Exo Terra Cup Holder
Exo Terra European Tortoise Cup Diet Adult 6 Pack is a reptile food, specially formulated to meet the health needs of reptiles.
Individually packed in 60 gram cups so you can offer a fresh, palatable serving at every feeding. Exo Terra Cup Diets are convenient, hygienic and an easy way to feed your reptile.
This nutritious daily reptile food is fortified with vitamins and minerals to keep your reptile healthy.
Reptile Feeding Guide:
- Feed one cup per reptile.
- When empty, replace cup.
- After opened, replace cup within 48 hours.
- If food appears spoiled or contaminated, remove and replace.
- Keep food available for reptiles to forage.
- Keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
- For first feeding, gradually introduce over 4 days.
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, rice hull, wheat flour, glycerol, potato flour, lignocellulose, fish meal, corn oil, calcium carbonate, oat flour, dicalcium phosphate, wheat gluten meal, salt, aloe vera gel concentrate, aluminum magnesium metasilicate, anise, Chinese cassia, choline chloride, DL methionine, dried endive, dried papaya, garlic, ginger, juniper extract, licorice, paprika, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, yeast extract, ferrous carbonate, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, vitamin E supplement, niacin, beta-carotene, cupric sulfate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement.
|Crude Protein||Min. 9.0%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 2.0%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 26.0%|
|Vitamin A||Min. 45 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||Min. 20 IU/kg|