Exo Terra Canned Snails (De-Shelled)
Product has been added to cart
- Convient way to feed reptiles - Alternative to live insects
- Same nutritional value as live insects
- Soft exoskeleton - Easier digestion and absorption
- Maintains flavour and aroma
- Provides reptiles with collagen
- De-Shelled snails
- Net Weight 34g (1.2 oz)
Exo Terra canned foods are a convenient way to feed reptiles providing an alternative to feeding live crickets. These silkworms have been cooked in the can to maintain nutritional value, flavour and aroma. As well as containing collagen protein, which is important for building bones, cartilage, skin and claw structures.
Feed one or two snails as part of the diet or as a treat. Discard any uneaten portion after 24 hours.
After opening please refrigerate.
Tip: Exo Terra Snails are ideal for use with the Exo Terra Vivicator vibrating feeding dish.
Whole farm-raised de-shelled garden snails (achatina fulica).
|Crude Protein||Min. 18.8%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 0.6%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 3.2%|
|Crude Ash||Max. 1.9%|