Eldon's Angus Sirloin Stuffers
- Buy 10 for $2.20 each and save 27%
- Buy 25 for $1.56 each and save 48%
Product has been added to cart
- Sourced and made in Argentina
- Made with beef esophagus, tapioca flour, and duck heart
- Size: approx. 6" long
- Appropriate for small to medium breeds
- Bulk Pricing Available. See chart below.
Eldon's Angus Sirloin Stuffers are made with beef esophagus which is filled with tapioca flour and delicious Angus beef. These treats measure approximately 15.2 cm (6 inches) in length and make a tasty, natural chew for any small to medium breed dog. These chews are sourced and produced in Argentina.
|Quantity||Price Per Sausage Roll
|10 - 24||$2.20|
Note: Discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
|Approximate Size:||6 inches (15.2 cm)|
|Durability:||2/5 - Less Durable|
|Recommended for:||Recreational chewing for small to medium breed dogs|
*Due to the nature of the product, sizing may vary. Durability may vary between dogs. Never leave your dog alone with chews.
Beef gullet (esophagus), tapioca flour, angus beef.