Eldon's Angus Beef Strips - 12"" Single
- Buy 10 for $1.89 each and save 37%
- Buy 25 for $1.56 each and save 48%
Product has been added to cart
- No hormones. No antibiotics
- No preservatives. No smoke
- Made from the esophagus of free-range, grass fed cattle
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Natural source of glucosamine
- Perfect for medium to large dogs and moderate chewers
- Product of Argentina
- Average Weight: 30 - 60g each
- Odour: Moderate (treated with natural hickory to mitigate smell)
- Bulk Pricing Available. See chart below.
Eldon's Angus Beef Strips are made from free-range, antibiotic and hormone-free Argentina Angus beef. Made from esophagus of the cattle, each Angus beef strip provides your dog with a natural source of glucosamine. They are treated with natural hickory to mitigate the odour. Each strip measures approximately 12". Available in multiple quantities.
|Quantity||Price Per Beef Strip
|1 - 9||$2.99|
|10 - 24||$1.89|
Note: Discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
|Durability||2/5 - Less durable|
|Recommended for||Small to large dogs|
*Due to the nature of the product, sizing may vary with the specified weight range. Durability may vary between dogs, but on average, these chews are medium lasting
Beef Esophagus, Natural Hickory