Eldon's Mixed Angus Stripsby Eldon's
Product has been added to cart
- Crunchy bits of Angus strips
- Made from the oesophagus of free-range, grass-fed cattle
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Natural source of glucosamine
- Perfect for small to large dogs and for gentle to moderate chewers
- Odour: Moderate (treated with natural hickory to mitigate smell)
- Uses no hormones, antibiotics or preservatives
- Available in a 250 g, 500 g and 1 kg bags
- Product of Brazil
Eldon's Mixed Angus Strips takes the irresistible Angus Strips and breaks them down into smaller portions of various shapes and sizes. These crunchy bits are made from the oesophagus of free-range, grass-fed cattle. Treated with natural hickory to help lessen the odour and to create an irresistible chew that is rich in glucosamine and helps brush away plaque from your dog's teeth and gums with each chew.
This chew contains no hormones, antibiotics or preservatives. Suitable for small to large dog breeds and ideal for gentle to moderate chewers, always supervise your dog with any chew. Available in 8.8 oz (250 g), 17.6 oz (500 g) and 2.2 lbs (1 kg) bags. Product of Brazil.
|Length||10 - 15 cm (3.9 - 5.9")|
|Recommended for||small to large dogs, gentle to moderate chewers|
*Due to the nature of the product, sizing may vary with the specified length, thickness and weight range. Durability may vary between dogs, but on average, these chews are less durable. Please supervise your dog with the product at all times.
Beef Esophagus, natural hickory