Comfort Zone with Feliway Refill
Product has been added to cart
- Stress reducing pheromone for kittens & cats
- Prevents Cat Urine Marking, Scratching & Anxiety
- Clinically proven 95% effective
- 1 Refill 48 ml (1.62 oz.) bottle
- For use with the Comfort Zone with Feliway Diffuser
Comfort Zone with Feliway, Refill is an anti-stress pheromone for cats and kittens that's designed to deter urine marking and scratching.
The refill is used in the Comfort Zone with Feliway Diffuser, which plugs an outlet in the area or room where the cat has shown signs of stress or urine marked, for 24 hour control.
Cat Behaviour Problems
If your cat is feeling threatened or distressed, he’ll mark his territory; which is also your home, by spraying urine or scratching on the walls, furniture and other surfaces.
This is done instinctively as a warning sign for other cats to stay away. When a cat is content, you’ll see him rubbing his face on a table legs, the arm of your couch – or you.
When he does this he's applying a facial pheromone that marks the area safe, and to him, is cat-friendly. Comfort Zone with Feliway products mimic this process of cat facial pheromone. When you apply Comfort Zone Spray to a room where your cat has scratched or urine marked (sprayed pee), you reassure that he’s safe in his environment and he’s likely not to mark or scratch that area again.
What Are Cat Pheromones?
Pheromones are emitted by animals through their skin and glands. They are natural chemicals that help them communicate with their same species. When a cat rubs his face on an object, he's releasing a feline facial pheromone that marks an area as safe and familiar. He can then sense this facial pheromone through the nasal passage and recognize it as familiar, then no longer feels the urge to urine mark or scratch.
Destructive behaviour from your doesn't have to ruin your relationship. Most times it's something that disturbs your cat’s environment; such as a visitors, a new pet, travel, or moving in to a new home. Sometimes even rearranging the furniture may cause a cat to start urine marking, scratching or even to stop eating. Comfort Zone with Feliway products help curb destructive behaviour in cats caused by fearful or stressful situations.
Instructions for Use:
- Remove bottle cap.
- Screw diffuser onto the bottle and tighten.
- Plug into an electric socket in the room your cat is in most.
- Replace bottle after 4 weeks.
- Use for 90 days for best results.
For Best Results:
- Plug the Comfort Zone® Diffuser into the rooms where urine marking has taken place
- Allow 4 weeks to see improved behavior
- Use for 90 days to fully imprint behavior changes
- If your pet has access to more than one floor in your home, a Diffuser should be used on each floor.
Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone . . . . . . . 2%
Excipients to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100g
- Treats 500-650 sq. ft.
- One bottle lasts 4 weeks.
- Use as directed.
- Odorless and non-toxic, does not affect humans or other pets.
- Not a drug or tranquilizer.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Store at room temperature.
- DO NOT USE DIRECTLY ON ANIMALS.
- Empty packaging and any remnants of the product should be disposed of in accordance with current regulations covering disposal of waste products.
- Refer to package insert for complete instructions for use.