Comfort Zone with Feliway - Multi-Cat Diffuser
Product has been added to cart
- Odourless pheromone diffuser
- Easy to use, just plug in
- For use in multi-cat homes
- Reduces stress & conflict between cats
- Releases calming pheromone into environment
- Package includes one diffuser and one bottle (48 ml / 1.62 oz)
- Refills sold separately
TheComfort Zone with Feliway Multi-Cat Diffuser works to produce tension that may arise having multiple cats in your home. The natural pheromone that is released produces a calming environment and, in turn, helps to reduce negative behaviours in multi-cat households, including hissing and fighting.
This diffuser is simple to use - just plug it in to any outlet in your home where conflict tends to happen between your cats and it will start working instantly to create a peaceful, safe environment. Each refill bottle contains 48 ml (1.62 oz.) of a natural, safe pheromone that is odourless and will last for up to 30 days. Refill bottles sold separately.
Instructions for Use:
- Remove bottle cap.
- Screw diffuser onto the bottle and tighten.
- Plug the Comfort Zone Multi-Cat Diffuser into the rooms where cats tend to hiss and fight the most.
- Replace bottle after 4 weeks.
- Use for 90 days for best results and to fully imprint behaviour changes
- If your pets have access to more than one floor in your home, a diffuser should be used on each floor.
- Visible Vapor: At times your Comfort Zone® Diffuser may emit a vapor from the top of the diffuser. This is a normal occurrence and reinforces that the diffuser technology is working.
- Detectable Odor: Although the diffuser is unscented, in rare instances you may sense a slight odor from the diffusing pheromones. This too is normal and poses no harm to the family, the pets or the home.
- Heat: The diffuser may feel warm to the touch, which is normal and safe. We have also added a new auto-shut-off feature to the new diffuser for an added layer of protection and security.
Caution and Information:
- One bottle lasts 4 weeks
- Use as directed
- Although it is an odourless pheromone, it is possible that there will, on rare occasion, by a slightly detectable odour or see a visible vapor from the diffuser. Both of these are normal and ensure that the diffuser is, in fact, still working.
- The diffuser may feel warm to the touch, but this is safe and is normal. There is an automatic shut-off setting for added safety.
- Not a drug or tranquilizer
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. DO NOT USE DIRECTLY ON ANIMALS.
- Empty packaging and any remnants of the product should be disposed of in accordance with current regulations covering disposal of waste products.
- Refer to package insert for complete instructions for use.