Catit Senses 2.0 Food Treeby Catit
Product has been added to cart
- Makes eating & treating more entertaining
- Fun & challenging - keeps cats stimulated
- Reduces tendency for binge eating
- Multiple difficulty levels for challenge & unpredictability
- Easy to assemble & to clean
- Compatible with other Catit Senses 2.0 designs
The Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree makes meal and treat time more fun and challenging for your cat. The Food Tree stimulates cats' brains, encourages their natural scavenging instincts, as well as reduces the urge for binge eating. It is a great way to keep your cat entertained (and well fed) while you're not at home.
Drop the kibble or treats in through the narrow opening at the top and watch your kitty's curiosity and playfulness come out as she works to get the pieces out. As the kibble or treats fall out, they drop into the shallow tray at the bottom where your cat can easily reach them without making a mess. There are three different difficulty levels that you can switch between by sliding the disc in the middle to adjust the size of the holes. This adds more challenge and unpredictability.
This interactive feeder is easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning. With a more stable base than the previous design, it is suitable for multiple cat households. Also compatible with other Catit Senses 2.0 Designs (see image above), which are sold separately.
Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree Measurements
30.5 cm (12") L x 35 cm (13.8") W x 27 cm (10.6") H
Weight: 1.2 kg (2.6 lb)
- This toy is intended for use by cats only.
- Suitable for multiple cat households.
- Hand wash individual parts with natural soap and warm water. Rinse thoroughly.
- Click here for the Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree Instruction Manual.