Carefresh Shavings Plus Pet Bedding
Product has been added to cart
- Blend of bedding and natural wood shavings
- Helps to create a cozy, natural habitat
- Safe, non-toxic and low dust for pets and families
- Long-lasting odour control
- Leaves a cleaner habitat
- Keeps habitat dry by absorbing 2.5x its weight in liquids
- Biodegradable, compostable and earth friendly
Carefresh Shavings Plus Pet Bedding is a unique blend of natural wood shavings and soft bedding bits for your small animal.
With a ratio of 10% Carefresh Colors Blue soft bedding and 90% softwood shavings, your pet will have a colourful time creating a cozy environment. The nesting of blue bits of fluff for bedding will keep your nesting pet entertained and busy as they build a warm bed. The soft bedding allows for a natural and comfortable habitat. The natural odour control formula in the bedding bits will help keep your habitat fresh for a longer period of time than using shavings alone.
Shavings are made from non-toxic, low dust, softwoods that are kiln-dried, reducing aromatic hydrocarbons. Carefresh Shavings Plus Pet Bedding absorbs 2.5x its weight in liquids, leaving your pet dry and comfy, while at the same time not caking to, or staining the botton of the cage. The soft bedding will make your small animal much happier by providing a burrowing and nesting environment, while still leaving a warm space for sleeping.
Carefresh Shavings Plus Pet Bedding is Earth Friendly, and made from forest by-products and reclaimed fiber that are both compostable and 100% biodegradable.
- 10% Carefresh Colors Blue soft bedding and 90% kiln-dried, softwood shavings
- Available in 16 litre, 33 litre, 69 litre
Directions for Use:
- Place 1-3 inches of Carefresh Bedding in your pets cage or habitat.
- Adjust amount depending on how many pets are housed in the habitat.
- Use along with Carefresh litter for best results.
- Change bedding weekly or as need.
- Remove soiled areas and damps spots between changes.
- Replace removed areas with fresh bedding.
- Always wash your hands after handling and maintaining soiled bedding.
- Wood shavings blends are recommended for ventilated habitat sytems (wired cages) and not aquarium type habitats
- Handling wood shavings (mixing, pouring, etc) will generate wood dust, so use safeguards to avoid inhaling.
- This substrate is NOT meant to be injested and poses a potential risk of impacting pet GI tracts if significant amounts are ingested.
- Observe your pets water and food consumptions if you suspect they may be ingesting bedding.
- Seek immediate Veterinary care if your pet consumes large quantities of bedding.
- This product is not intended for tortoises who like to graze.
CareFRESH Happy Habitat System
The CareFRESH habitat products work together to control odours, absorb moisture and promote natural small animal behaviours like nesting, foraging and burrowing.
- Use litter in the bottom of habitat for an additional layer of absorbency and odour control. Use a litter pan or place in the waste area of a habitat for litter-trained pets.
- Your pets will love nesting, digging and sleeping in the warm comfort of Carefresh bedding.
- Enjoy the enrichment your small animals experience as they nest, exercise and forage through with the colourful habitat system materials.