Carefresh Complete Menu Rabbit Food
Product has been added to cart
- Loaded with natural ingredients, nutrients, antioxidants and Vitamins for a healthy rabbit
- Hard, dense pellets for proper dental health
- Variety of great tasting ingredients and textures for foraging
- Manufactured nut-free - safe for those with allergies
- Made in the USA
- Net Wt. 2.04 kg (4.5 lb.)
Carefresh Complete Menu Rabbit Food is a nutritionally complete and balanced diet, specifically formulated for your rabbit.
This superior formula is packed with all-natural ingredients that rabbits need most: Timothy hay, orchard grass and brome grass for high fibre and the right amount of protein. The pellets are dense and hard, for good dental health and the variety of shapes, flavours, and textures encourage foraging behaviour. Bring out the best in your rabbit with wholesome ingredients, vegetables, essential nutrients, and antioxidants. Balanced vitamins, amino acids, and minerals encourage healthy growth and development, while antioxidants support the immune system and cell protection Omega 3 fatty acids support heart health, vision, and brain development, while Omega 6 fatty acids will promote a healthy skin and coat.
Make a healthy choice for your rabbit, with a complete, wholesome diet of Carefresh Complete Menu Rabbit Food.
Carefresh Complete Menu for Rabbits is nut-free and perfect for homes and even classrooms where people may have nut allergies.
Rabbit Feeding Instructions:
- Rabbits are natural foragers and should be fed twice a day.
- This provides them with half of their daily food intake at each feeding and ensures proper nutrition.
- Selective feeding is prevented by feeding twice daily.
- Always have water available for your rabbit at all times.
Changing Your Rabbit's Diets:
- Rabbits have a highly specialized digestive tract that's sensitive to changes.
- To make the change to a new food, mix the new with the old gradually over about 7-10 days.
- By the 10th day, your rabbit should be transitioned to the new food.
- Reseal after opening package and store in a cool dry space.
- This product does not contain peanuts or tree nuts as an ingredient and is produced in a manufacturing facility that does not process nuts, but there is the remote possibility that this product could contain trace amounts of peanuts or tree nuts.
- Product is not for human consumption.
Timothy Grass Hay, Orchard Grass Hay, Brome Grass Hay, Alfalfa Hay Sun cured, Ground Corn (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Carrot Dried, Soybean Meal, Wheat Mill Run, Ground Oats, Ground Barley, Ground Peas, Flax Seed (Source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Yeast Culture, Cane Molasses Dried, Salt, Sodium Bentonite, Sodium Phosphate, Lignin Sulfonate, Soybean Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitame E), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Selenium Yeast, Copper Sulfate, Biotin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B1 Thiamin Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide (source of Iodine).
|Crude protein||(min.) 12%|
|Crude fat||(min.) 2%|
|Crude fiber||(min.) 18%|
|Crude fiber||(max.) 23%|
|Vitamin A||(min.) 5000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||(min.) 180 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||(min.) 80 IU/lb|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.15%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||1%|