Carefresh Complete Menu Guinea Pig Food
Product has been added to cart
- Loaded with natural ingredients, nutrients, antioxidants and Vitamin C for a healthy Guinea Pig
- Hard, dense pellets for dental health
- Variety of great tasting ingredients and textures for foraging
- Manufactured nut-free, so safe for those with allergies
- Made in the USA
- Net Wt. 2.04 kg (4.5 lb.)
Carefresh Complete Menu Guinea Pig Food 2.04 kg (4.5 lb.) is a nutritionally complete and balanced diet, specifically formulated for guinea pigs.
This superior formula is packed with all-natural ingredients that guinea pigs need most; Timothy hay, brome grass, orchard grass and alfalfa. The natural ingredients provide high fiber and antioxidants for a healthy guinea pig, plus Vitamin C that's essential.
The pellets are dense and hard, for good dental health and the variety of shapes, flavours and textures encourage foraging behaviour.
Bring out the best in your guinea pig with wholesome ingredients, vegetables, essential nutrients and antioxidants. Balanced vitamins, amino acids and minerals encourage healthy growth and development, while antioxidants support the immune system. Omega 3 fatty acids support heart health, vision & brain development; while Omega 6 fatty acids will promote a healthy skin and coat.
Make a healthy choice for your Guinea Pig, with a complete, wholesome diet of Carefresh Complete Menu Guinea Pig Food.
Carefresh Complete Menu for Guinea Pigs is nut-free and perfect for homes and even classrooms where people may have nut allergies.
Guinea Pig Feeding Instructions:
- Guinea Pigs are foragers and should be fed twice a day.
- This provides them with half of their daily food intake at each feeding and ensures proper nutrition.
- Feeding twice daily also prevents selective feeding.
- Always have water available for your Guinea Pigs at all times.
Changing Guinea Pig Diet:
- Guinea Pigs have a highly specialized digestive tract that's sensitive to changes.
- To make the change to a new food, mix the new with the old gradually over about 7-10 days.
- By the 10th day your Guinea Pig should be transitioned to the new food.
- Reseal after opening package and store in a cool dry space.
- This product does not contain peanuts or tree nuts as an ingredient and is produced in a manufacturing facility that does not process nuts, but there is the remote possibility that this product could contain trace amounts of peanuts or tree nuts.
- Product is not for human consumption.
Timothy Grass Hay, Orchard Grass Hay, Brome Grass Hay, Alfalfa Hay Sun Cured, Ground Corn (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Soybean Meal, Oat Groats, Wheat Mill Run, Ground Barley, Split Green Peas, Ground Peas, Carrot Dried, Flax Seed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids),Yeast Culture, Cane Molasses Dried, Blueberry dehydrated, Apple dehydrated, Salt, Sodium Bentonite, Sodium Phosphate, Lignin Sulfonate, Soybean Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Selenium Yeast, Copper Sulfate, Biotin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B2 Riboflavin, Vitamin B1 Thiamin Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine HCl, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide (source of Iodine).
|Crude protein||(min.) 13%|
|Crude fat||(min.) 2.25%|
|Crude fiber||(min.) 15%|
|Crude fiber||(max.) 20%|
|Vitamin A||(min.) 5000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin C||(min.) 100 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||(min.) 180 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||(min.) 80 IU/lb|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.15%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||1%|