Carefresh Complete Menu Chinchilla Food
Product has been added to cart
- Nutritionally complete, balanced diet for chinchillas
- Loaded with natural ingredients, nutrients and antioxidants for a healthy pet
- Variety of ingredients and textures for foraging and dental health
- Manufactured nut-free, so safe for those with allergies
- Made in the USA
- Net Wt. 907 g (2 lb.)
Carefresh Complete Menu for Chinchillas 907 g (2 lb.) is a nutritionally complete and balanced diet, specifically formulated for chinchillas.
This superior formula is packed with all-natural ingredients, including Timothy hay, brome grass, orchard grass and alfalfa. The natural ingredients provides high fiber and ideal protein levels for the chinchilla, and texture for proper dental wear.
Bring out the most in your pet; with wholesome ingredients, vegetables, essential nutrients and antioxidants, all built into unique food variety that encourages foraging. This great tasting mixture is filled with healthy benefits for your pet and has no animal by-products or fillers. Balanced amino acids encourage healthy growth and development, while antioxidants support the immune system and protect cells. Omega 3 fatty acids support vision, brain and heart; while Omega 6 fatty acids will promote a healthy skin and coat.
Make a healthy choice for your Chinchilla, with a complete, wholesome diet of Carefresh Complete Menu Chinchilla Food.
Carefresh Complete Menu for Chinchillas is nut-free and perfect for homes and even classrooms where people may have nut allergies.
Chinchilla Feeding Instructions:
- Chinchillas are foragers and should be fed twice a day.
- This provides them with half of their daily food intake at each feeding and ensures proper nutrition.
- Feeding twice daily also prevents selective feeding.
- Always have water available for your Chinchilla at all times.
Changing Chinchilla Diets:
- Chinchilla's have a highly specialized digestive tract that's sensitive to changes.
- To make the change to a new food, mix the new with the old gradually over about 7-10 days.
- By the 10th day your Chinchilla should be transitioned to the new food.
- Reseal after opening package and store in a cool dry space.
- This product does not contain peanuts or tree nuts as an ingredient and is produced in a manufacturing facility that does not process nuts, but there is the remote possibility that this product could contain trace amounts of peanuts or tree nuts.
- Product is not for human consumption.
Timothy Grass Hay, Alfalfa Hay Sun cured, Ground Corn, Orchard Grass Hay, Brome Grass Hay, Soybean Meal, Wheat Mill Run, Ground Oats, Ground Barley, Ground Peas, Yeast Culture, Cane Molasses Dried, Salt, Sodium Bentonite, Sodium Phosphate, Lignin Sulfonate, Flax Seed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Soybean Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Selenium Yeast, Copper Sulfate, Biotin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B2 Riboflavin, Vitamin B1 Thiamin Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine HCl, Folic Acid, Colbalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide (source of Iodine).
|Crude protein||(min.) 14%|
|Crude fat||(min.) 2%|
|Crude fiber||(min.) 15%|
|Crude fiber||(max.) 20%|
|Vitamin A||(min.) 5000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||(min.) 180 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||(min.) 80 IU/lb|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.15%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||1%|