Canisource Grain-Free Pork and Lamb Dehydrated Dog Foodby Canisource
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- All ingredients approved for human consumption
- Contains Lupine seeds, a low glycemic bean
- Optimal skin & coat balanced ratio of Omega 3 and 6
- Contains ingredients that benefit joints, urinary, and digestion
- Low-temperature dehydration - Rather than extrusion; preserves a greater amount of natural nutrients and proteins
- No added by-products, wheat, soy or corn
- Suitable for all breeds in all life stages
Caninsource Grain Free Pork and Lamb Dehydrated Dog Food is a soft kibble that has been lightly baked in an oven so as not to compromise the quality of the ingredients. The ingredients are carefully selected and are locally-sourced. The gentle baking process helps enhance your dog's digestion and encourages the absorption of essential nutrients.
This formula contains real lamb and pork, which is mixed with other wholesome ingredients, such as green peas, apples, carrots, and green lentils, to provide great flavour and a host of health benefits. The Lamb and Pork formula also has Lupine seeds, a yellow legume that is low on the glycemic index.
This food does not contain soy, wheat, corn, meat and bone meal, fish meal, or artificial colours or preservatives. Canisource HomeMade formulas are made in a factory that holds very high standards for its products and is all approved to be fit for human consumption.Suitable for dogs of all breeds and life stages. Available in 2 kg and 10 kg boxes.
|Crude Protein (min):||32%||Iodine||1.70 mg/kg|
|Crude Fat (min):||18%||Selenium||0.20 mg/kg|
|Crude Fiber (max):||3.00%||Thiamine||1.80 mg/kg|
|Moisture (max):||8.00%||Riboflavin||4.2 mg/kg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||In analysis||Pantothenic acid||18.7 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||In analysis||Niacin||22.60 mg/kg|
|Ash (max.)||5%||Pyrodoxine||1.9 mg/kg|
|Calcium (min.)||1.2%||Folic Acid||0.2 mg/kg|
|Phosphorus (min.)||0.8%||Vitamin B12||0.18 mg/lg|
|Sodium||0.11%||Vitamin A (min.)||6450 U.I/kg|
|Iron||89.50 mg/kg||Vitamin D (min.)||580 U.I/kg|
|Copper||16.50 mg/kg||Vitamin E (min.)||65 U.I/kg|
|480 Calories per cup, 4 800 kcal per kilogram (metabolizable energy)|
|Weight of Dog||Cups/Day (Approx)|
|6 kg (12 lb)||1/2 cup|
|12 kg (25 lb)||1 cup|
|20 kg (44 lb)||1-1/2 cups|
|28 kg (62 lb)||2 cups|
|39 kg (86 lb)||2-1/2 cups|
|50 kg (110 lb)||3 cups|
Puppies: Double daily portions and feed 3-4 times daily up to 6 months old. After 6 months, feed twice daily and taper until adult.
*These are guidelines. Feeding amounts may vary depending on your dog's energy levels, breed, age, or even the climate. Adjust portions as needed.
Pork, pork liver, lamb, green peas, green lentils, lupine, apples, carrots, sunflower oil, sweet potatoes, ground flaxseeds, cranberries, calcium carbonate, tri-calcium phosphate, thyme, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (MOS), chicory root extract (FOS), beet extract, elderberry extract, yeast extract, lactobacillus extract, thyme extract, niacinamide, choline chloride, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vitamin E supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, manganous oxide, vitamin D3 supplement, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, citric acid, rosemary extract.
- Made in CanadaSnack21 Pacific WhitingOur Price: $3.49
- Made in CanadaPuppy Love Canadian Elk AntlerStarting from: $10.49
- Made in CanadaPuppy Love Canadian Bison BackstrapOur Price: $6.99
- Made in CanadaPuppy Love Canadian Turkey BreastStarting from: $13.99
- Puppy Love Canadian Beef LiverOur Price: $7.99
- Made in CanadaSnack 21 Wild Pacific Salmon StripsStarting from: $3.99