Canisource Grain-Free Fish Dehydrated Dog Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Real herring and whitefish as first ingredients
- Low temperature dehydration - preserves more of the natural nutrients & proteins
- All ingredients approved for human consumption
- Improves oral health
- Contains Omega 3 and 6 to improve skin & coat conditions
- No added by-products, wheat, soy or corn
- Suitable for all breeds in all life stages
How Canisource is Made
CaniSource starts with 100% unprocessed/uncooked, Canadian-sourced ingredients. This recipe is formed into a kibble and then slowly dehydrated at a low temperature to preserve the original nutrients. This creates a crunchy kibble that is perfectly balanced and your dog will also love. Even finicky dogs love CaniSource. Unlike other dehydrated foods, there is no need to hydrate CaniSource. This gives the benefits of a raw diet with the convenience of a kibble! Not to mention, this formula has been "approved for human consumption," so you can be assured that the quality is very high.
Extrusion is the most common method used to produce dog food. This process exposes the ingredients to extreme temperatures and pressure, which destroys many of the ingredients' original nutrients as well as all of the beneficial enzymes that were present. Baking is another method of processing. Though baking does not use the same amount of excessive heat as extrusion, it still exposes the food to temperatures high enough to destroy vital nutrients. This is why typical commercial kibble has uniform shapes and an oily residue - fats & oils are sprayed on (to make your dog like it more) with vitamins and minerals to the food since the processing destroys most nutrients.
CaniSource's method of dehydration gently removes the moisture from the food which preserves it while retaining those vital nutrients and enzymes necessary for optimal health. This is why CaniSource has the benefits of raw with the convenience of a kibble!
Benefits Most Often Observed
- Helps resolve allergy-related and digestion issues
- Healthier teeth - decreases tartar buildup
- Healthier, shinier, and softer skin & coat
- Improved mobility - healthier hips & joints
- Works to eliminate burned grass spots
|Crude Protein (min):||28.00%|
|Crude Fat (min):||16.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max):||3.00%|
|4730 kcal per kilogram (metabolizable energy)|
|Weight of Dog||Cups/Day (Approx)|
|6 kg (12 lb)||1/2 cup|
|12 kg (25 lb)||1 cup|
|20 kg (44 lb)||1-1/2 cups|
|28 kg (62 lb)||2 cups|
|39 kg (86 lb)||2-1/2 cups|
|50 kg (110 lb)||3 cups|
Puppies: Double daily portions and feed 3-4 times daily up to 6 months old. After 6 months, feed twice daily and taper until adult.
*These are guidelines. Feeding amounts may vary depending on your dog's energy levels, breed, age, or even the climate. Adjust portions as needed.
Herring, white fish, buckwheat, fresh lamb liver, chickpeas, fresh apples, fresh carrots, sunflower oil, kelp, cranberries, calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, antioxydant herbal mix, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (MOS), chicory root extract (FOS), beet extract, elderberry extract, yeast extract, lactobacillus extract, thyme extract, niacinamide, choline chloride, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vitamin E supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, pyridocine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), manganous oxide, vitamin D3 supplement, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, citric acid, rosemary extract
- Made in CanadaPuppy Love Canadian Bison TendonOur Price: $5.49
- Made in CanadaPuppy Love Canadian Bison LiverOur Price: $9.49
- Made in CanadaPuppy Love Canadian Turkey BreastStarting from: $13.99
- sale Made in CanadaSnack 21 Wild Pacific Salmon StripsList Price $3.99 Our Price $3.59
- Made in CanadaPuppy Love Canadian Bison BackstrapOur Price: $6.49
- Made in CanadaPuppy Love Canadian Elk AntlerStarting from: $9.49